Wraith to destroyer conversion?

Beatnik cryptek

I saw something that made me think of a wraith conversion to a destroyer.

Simple enough: wraith body, flattened out to lay straight. Put the beamer in the tail socket, put in the legs and the levitation orbs. Put one claw on on forward socket, put a converted gauss cannon made from unused pairs of immortal gauss blasters.

Install on flying base.

I never liked the destroyer lower bodies personally. Too boxy, not advanced looking.

I've seen lots of Wraith conversions to something that looks more scorpion-esque, slapping blasters together to make cannons would be just about perfect as a proxy for the weapon. I've also seen models from Puppetswar that could be used as Destroyers and look a bit like shield droids from the Star Wars prequels.

I'd seen a lot of Wraith to Tomb Sentinel/Stalker conversions before yours and you took the cake there so I say do it!

I've seen lots of Wraith conversions to something that looks more scorpion-esque, slapping blasters together to make cannons would be just about perfect as a proxy for the weapon. I've also seen models from Puppetswar that could be used as Destroyers and look a bit like shield droids from the Star Wars prequels.

I'd seen a lot of Wraith to Tomb Sentinel/Stalker conversions before yours and you took the cake there so I say do it!

I had an idea, if money let's me get some more wraiths I might try putting a dewthmarl head on a wraith fadeplace, maybe drill out the but center eye and put the back of a dewthmarl head into the cavity to make it look creepy and like a necron.