Arming a Warden

I'm building my warden kit next, and was thinking of getting an extra avenger gatling cannon. Does anybody run a knight with twin avenger gatling cannons? If models are armed with two range weaponsthey usually are armed with AGC and Rapid Fire Battle Cannon but figured that was due to the kit coming with one of each. 

Thanks

1) I suggest you magnetize your knight (there's guides on how to do it out there), because it's an expensive kit and you can swap the weapons to make other knight variants.

2) you can't use two avenger gattling cannons as loyal Imperial knights (tough if you feel slightly tainted by the warp and go heretical you can use two AGC)

1) I suggest you magnetize your knight (there's guides on how to do it out there), because it's an expensive kit and you can swap the weapons to make other knight variants.

2) you can't use two avenger gattling cannons as loyal Imperial knights (tough if you feel slightly tainted by the warp and go heretical you can use two AGC)

Yeah. Outside of one example from Dawn of War III, no Imperial Knight is able, or ever shown to, have two of the same ranged weapon.

Amusingly enough, said Knight Drakaina, the mount of Lady Solaria, the head of House Varlock, is wielding..... Two Avenger Gatling Cannons :laugh.:

Varlock_Knight.png

Edited by Gederas

Cheers guys, didn't realize the loyal Knights can't double up on the same weapons. I'm building the Knight from the Index Renegade PDF, but overnight I see that the new Traitor Knight codex might be out soon, so maybe I am best to wait till that drops as it would supersede the index PDF. 

Thanks again.

Cheers guys, didn't realize the loyal Knights can't double up on the same weapons. I'm building the Knight from the Index Renegade PDF, but overnight I see that the new Traitor Knight codex might be out soon, so maybe I am best to wait till that drops as it would supersede the index PDF. 

Thanks again.

You'll be alright. We know for sure NONE of the available chassis options are left out in the codex, and any new options don't come in the kit you have now. So you may as well go ahead and build based on the index - especially if you're magnetising.

Sans magnets, the only thing that may change for you due to the codex, is anything that might come in the form of relics.