Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

8th Ed BA - 2000 points all-comers

Blood Angels see my list is it all comers or all corners I don’t know and at this point I’m too afraid to ask tags for days

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,076 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

That's how it goes sometimes. Gotta take the hard punches with the whiffs. Good thing is there's always next time.

Yeah exactly. I took some pictures of the game, will probably add them to my painting thread when updating the progress on my vow hopefully soon.
Will be a while until I can get another game in though.

Snorri
My 2nd Company Blood Angels
WE ARE BLOODIED, BLOODIED YET UNBOWED!

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,431 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades

That's how it goes sometimes. Gotta take the hard punches with the whiffs. Good thing is there's always next time.

Yeah exactly. I took some pictures of the game, will probably add them to my painting thread when updating the progress on my vow hopefully soon.

Snorri

How did your opponent feel about the tactics you used? I usually go over stuff like that, like what would you have done, and what might have been different etc.

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpgxpyOWpw.jpggallery_62972_14467_9083.jpg

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,076 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Snorri

How did your opponent feel about the tactics you used? I usually go over stuff like that, like what would you have done, and what might have been different etc.

He agreed with the assessment of my dice rolls, and said that with my list, there wasn’t much he’d done differently. In turn 2, the stormraven fired at old one eye to kill him after letting loose the death company. They were posed for a charge and I wanted to fake off about 3-6 wounds in the shooting phase. I used the Multi-Meltas and missiles on OOE, hurricanes on the stealers again and the lascannons on the tyrant. MM rolled snake eyes, one rocket came through and did the 3 wounds.
Should have fired everything at OOE, but at least the lascannons took 4 wounds of the tyrant.

Maybe I could’ve focused on one flank to take out the warriors with both the DC and the Sangguard. They would’ve tipped them to shreds for sure, taking out lots of medium and heavy fire in one turn.

Snorri
My 2nd Company Blood Angels
WE ARE BLOODIED, BLOODIED YET UNBOWED!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels, see my list, is it all comers or all corners, I don’t know and at this point I’m too afraid to ask, tags for days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users