Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris Lieutenants Daily #723

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
199 replies to this topic

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts
Looks like the dread will wonder have the deny deepstrike bubble or a infiltrate?
banana

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,955 posts
  • Faction: Imperium, Chaos, Xenos
Alrighty GW, tell me more...
  • Triszin likes this
My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts
So the rhino computer rumor image belongs to this.

I wonder if the suppressors alt load out is that flame thrower from the rumor images a while back?
banana

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,940 posts
  • Faction: Blood Ravens
That really looks like a hover-rhino - I wonder if the grav-plates from the Repulsor have been retro-fitted to the existing chassis?
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

Chapter Master Valrak

Chapter Master Valrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,818 posts

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

• Jack of the Pelt, Triszin, WITCHKING501 and 3 others like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Imperial Fists Army  happy.png

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

Valrak, guys in front of the dread are eliminators with Las fussils
  • Chapter Master Valrak likes this
banana

Chapter Master Valrak

Chapter Master Valrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,818 posts

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

Yep! I wonder what the big squad is on the left then? :o

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Imperial Fists Army  happy.png

Rik Lightstar

Rik Lightstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,322 posts
  • Faction: Astral Claws, Mantis Warriors

To me it looks like a Dreadnought style chassis but it has a "roll-cage" type affair and looks like a piloted walker not a Dread

Rik

The Codex Astartes: Taking Away The Freedom Of The Astartes To Pigeonhole Themselves, 
And Restricting Them To Supreme Flexibility Since M31

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

Squad of 6. Either a weird tac squad or a new infiltrator squad with the medic?
banana

Beams

Beams

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,674 posts
  • Faction: Order of Our Martyred Lady

New GW definitely listens to the community!

Love it.

Space Marines already outnumber most factions datasheets 10:1, so yeah, let's get more of the only 1000 per chapter, ultra rare units and ignore the armies that outnumber them in fluff millions to one, like Orkz, Nids, GSC, Sisters, Guardsmen or thousands to one like Tau, Eldar/Deldar/Clowndar, etc.

Edit: we don't even have rules for the most commonly fought army in the fluff -- Chaos Uprisings, but we have 200+ datasheets for Marines.

Edited by Beams, 02 July 2019 - 03:11 PM.

• Toxichobbit, Brother Handro and armarnis like this

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,456 posts

I have really been looking forward to seeing these since they were leaked on the Apocalypse data sheets.

The Grav Rhino/Razorback could potentially be really cool too.
I have been hesitant about investing in some of the more expensive flavours of Primaris due to the lack of transport options. Hellblasters and Aggressors look like they will be much easier to get mileage out of with a cheap transport. Putting an expensive squad in an expensive Repulsor never appealed to me as it felt like putting a giant bullseye on the thing. msn-wink.gif
Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,135 posts

OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY.

Squad of 6. Either a weird tac squad or a new infiltrator squad with the medic?

5 man squad and lootenant ;)
  • Chapter Master Valrak likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,563 posts

Looks like a nice little communication dish on the top of that transport. 

Possible Vanguard related shenanigans, either with the deep strike scrambler or maybe acts as a command tank of sorts? 

Also, in case you were wondering...it's real and nobody told me: https://twitter.com/PrimarisLt

Edited by Lemondish, 02 July 2019 - 03:12 PM.

• Oxydo and Mr4Minutes like this

redmapa

redmapa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,840 posts
  • Faction: Reclaimant Crusade
I guess the next wave is much closer than what most expected. The dreadnought and the transport are nice, sadly I still dont see any melee but if the dread is fast than maybe it can act as an assault unit.
++NO PITY.NO REMORSE.NO FEAR++
++Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.++

++We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
++

ALIENAGENUS_Iron Father Bahadur_FALSUS

• ALENAGENUS

Bet 5 magic dollars that this will drop with a Codex: Primaris Marines that includes DA, SW, and BA as Chapter Tactics. 

That would then explain the Repuslor Execution lacking the qualifiers for those factions on the data sheet (unless that's been debunked). 

These models look fun in so far as I can tell for how blurry they are. Excited to see more. 

• Dracos likes this

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts

Bet 5 magic dollars that this will drop with a Codex: Primaris Marines that includes DA, SW, and BA as Chapter Tactics.

That would then explain the Repuslor Execution lacking the qualifiers for those factions on the data sheet (unless that's been debunked).

These models look fun in so far as I can tell for how blurry they are. Excited to see more.

Executioner has <chapter> which covers everyone
banana

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,378 posts

This would kill my interest in the line. Luckily that also would kill revenue from 3 extra books from players. Not really worried.

• Triszin, Gederas, Volt and 1 other like this

Azaiel

Azaiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 446 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch, Orks

Hopefully us Deathwatch players wont be sidelined this time as with the Shadowspear box.

• Sea-People likes this

gallery_48988_15738_17267.pngsml_gallery_48988_15094_13427.png

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,563 posts

None of the data sheets in boxes include that qualifier because it's unnecessary. It has <Chapter>

Warhead01

Warhead01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,890 posts
  • Faction: The Deleted.

That dread looked kinda different to me and was that a hover Razorback?  

uberwolve 15/01/03 - 6/18/17  username replaced 

http://warhead01.blogspot.com/
Fix Bayonets! 
Hail Hail Freedonia! 

Quantum

Quantum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,027 posts
  • Faction: Forge World Fermya

I have no doubt they will be nice models, but I assume they will be Primaris models. And if we now get Primaris sniper, dread and Rhino equivalents, almost all the roles of the old marines can then be filled by Primaris Marines. That does not give me confidence GW will not phase out the old marine models.

"The Nova Terra Interregnum has been remembered unfairly by those few who remember it at all. True, many malcontents, provocateurs and petty lordlings flocked to its banner when it seceded. But its attempts to contain the aggressive expansion of the Ecclesiarchy were born from an honest desire to uphold those values at the hart of the Great Crusade. It is ironic that the last gasp of the Emperor's true vision was finally throttled at the hands of those who fought in His divine name, on the planet that once reminded our Lord of 'Urf, long ago...'"
                        - Archivist & Historian Vedek Parsen, pilloried, emasculated, hung, drawn, crucified, quartered, burnt and disintegrated for heresy extremus. Probably in that order.

gallery_48988_15465_39461.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

• ALENAGENUS

That dread looked kinda different to me and was that a hover Razorback?  

Yeah, definitely looks a lot like the old rhino chasis with hover thingers. I'm wondering what capacity will be. Definitely still has some firepower eyeballing it, although I could just be imaging the blurs as guns. 

The dread is really exciting to me. More dreads is always better. 

• 01RTB01 likes this

Sargeant Centurion

Sargeant Centurion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 123 posts
  • Faction: Green Ultramarines

A posible cheap transport for all the primaris?. Anyways, i only need 5 hellblasters to complete my primaris reinforcement team, i still dont like so much vanguards, to repetitive whit the rest of their kind imo. Years ago, in 4º edition, if my memory are not failing me...i joke whit my friends whit the idea of psy, jump pack, bigger one, stealth and apotecay/ dreads, its funny, now we have some of them!!!. 

Edited by Sargeant Centurion, 02 July 2019 - 03:36 PM.

GUMIA!!!, to ME!!!!.

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,933 posts

I would not be suprised. Im half expecting it.
Then chapter unique units, just like HH.

Hopefully more Primaris leftenents will be shown for a few more chapters.
Since the Iron father was shown, and it does not look he is part of this preview, i would speculate that would leave WS, Salamanders, BT and RG to be previewed in the next 4 days.

Since IF/CF and Ultras are "vannila" and with upgrade sprues (im aware that IF is not available at the moment) it would make sense to give some love to this 4 chapters.

Edited by Sete, 02 July 2019 - 03:41 PM.

• Dracos likes this

THUNDERFISTS

THUNDERFISTS

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 202 posts

This is the best and cheekiest product reveal I've ever seen. Just enough tease to make me wanting more, more, more. 

• Dracos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users