Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Land Raider Ares Apocalypse Datasheet

Land Raider Ares Datasheet Apocalypse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Brother Bish

Brother Bish

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 801 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Greetings,

I've made an Apocalypse Datasheet for the Land Raider Ares. 

If anyone wants it, you can get it here:  https://chamber42.co...g/archives/1268

- Bish

• calgar101 likes this
"Perhaps if we just talked to this Cypher chap we could get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding" - The last words of Brother Maynard

Phubar

Phubar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 188 posts
Hi, nice work!
Only a comment: the Flamestorm are like Heavy Flamers but have better Sap and Sat so replacing the HF with Flamestorms at no cost means that HF can be deleted from the profila as none would take them.
I dont know if it is ok but i would make the Flamestorm +1 Power Rating (as alredy happens with sone Leman Russ turrets)

Da-Rock

Da-Rock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 82 posts

I wonder why the Ares didn't make it in the standard PDF release?

I agree on the upgrade.  Look at how they did the Relic Typhon.  I printed this out and plan on using it once I find a dozer blade.  :-)

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,867 posts

I wonder why the Ares didn't make it in the standard PDF release?

I agree on the upgrade.  Look at how they did the Relic Typhon.  I printed this out and plan on using it once I find a dozer blade.  :-)

Because Brother Bish doesn't work for GW anymore, and GW doesn't want to get into the issues of having to pay him royalties for something he created :lol:

Edited by Gederas, 20 July 2019 - 01:56 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Land Raider Ares, Datasheet, Apocalypse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users