Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Primarchs: Lion El'Johnson - Speculation!

Primarchs Black Library

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

DarkChaplain

DarkChaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,846 posts

Nothing whatsoever. Not even a far-out Amazon listing at this point.

DarKnight

DarKnight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 724 posts
  • Faction: I Legion/VII Legion
My expectation is to likely be disappointed in the Lion's Primarch novel.
  • Master Ciaphas and rendingon1+ like this
Trial Of Blood Part I & IIPrelude To ArmageddonBlack blood vomited through corrupted lips as he struggled to speak his last. "I-iron within, iron wi.." His legion's motto was cut short as Soghur ended his life with a final swing of his axe. "You know nothing of iron, traitor," spat the Iron Hand as he strode over his already forgotten enemy.<p>"I understand you might think the IX Legion a bit... overzealous with our devotion to blood. But you must understand, blood is the most valuable resource on Baal. The tribeless are left to die. Lord Sanguinius was the only surviving orphan anyone could remember who actually thrived before he was found. So you see, his blood is singular in the history of our world, and we are honored to share it with him." - Ninth Captain Demion

1.jpg

rendingon1+

rendingon1+

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,307 posts

I just hope it will be Haley. I was hoping for Wraight originally, but since Haley's primarch books are just awesome (the best in the series imho), I trust he'll do fine. Wraight is my second best of course, his Lion in Leman Russ just steals the show.

My biggest fear of course is that old heretic Thorpe will get the commision and will ruin the Lion even more than he already did. As a DA fan I'd really like one, just ONE book about the 1st that I can read and return to with pleasure, without Thorpe's or Dunn's nonsense.

Edited by rendingon1+, 11 July 2019 - 08:54 PM.

• DarKnight likes this

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,308 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

I think Wraight did such a bangup job portraying the Lion in the Russ book, I'd love to see him do it.

But if we’re going the authors-get-to-work-on-something-they-never-have-before route*, then I’d pay handsomely to see Abnett’s take on the Lion. I really want to know what’s crawling around that cranium on the subject.

*since disproven as the modus operandi for the series

EDIT: typos

Edited by Indefragable, 12 July 2019 - 05:49 AM.

• Sandlemad likes this

Call me Indy. It's less syllables.

gallery_93095_13980_27776.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Astartes

DarkChaplain

DarkChaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,846 posts

I'd be happy with Guymer, seeing his Dreadwing.

• Ingo Pech and Kelborn like this

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,230 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Hail!

Well - Guymer, Wraight, ADB and Robbie MacNiven would all be good authors, in my humble opinion! But I second the sentiment, that Thorpe should be kept, far, far away from the Lion Primarch novel!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• Biscuittzz and Roomsky like this

Never Forget, Never Forgive

ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_01.jpghmpEPhP.pngIvRHEXT.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Primarchs, Black Library

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users