Warbringer Nemesis titan no longer on website

Whilst incredibly disappointing, I've moved this to the AoD forum for what I anticipate to be constructive discussion.

Why AoD? Its a 40k model too and likely as not more used there? 

Im hoping its something short term, its a really cool concept with a really cool model, more titans with open gun decks please! 

Whilst incredibly disappointing, I've moved this to the AoD forum for what I anticipate to be constructive discussion.

Why AoD? Its a 40k model too and likely as not more used there?

Yes it does have 40k rules, but I believe the intent was 30k primarily (pdf style, priced out of regular 40k games, etc) hence this being the preferred destination. You're welcome to contact members of the moderation team for this sub-forum if you do choose.

I have it on very good authority that the reason this has happened is that a load of them went out missing bits and now they're having to check everything.

Bear in mind, this is happening on or around the same day that FW have raised all the prices in the store by ~5%.

Clearly we're paying for that quality control that's been lacking for the last six months.

I have it on very good authority that the reason this has happened is that a load of them went out missing bits and now they're having to check everything.

Bear in mind, this is happening on or around the same day that FW have raised all the prices in the store by ~5%.

Clearly we're paying for that quality control that's been lacking for the last six months.

I saw some posts saying that. Missing small part sprues that no one noticed unless they counted out all hundred plus pieces before they got started. Titans are pre-boxed so having to go back and Re-box them all probably would cause something like this

Yea i preordered mine the day it went up. You would think 8 months later they would have the missing pieces back in the kits by now. I had to wait a month to get my missing pieces. Its odd that the quake cannon is missing as well since it is a seperate kit

Noooooo! (shaking my hand against the sky and falling on my knees) 

I cannot believe, that it is that time of the year again. I was hoping that the price increase will happen later, and I will be able to get money on some of the missing models I crave for since long years. Missed the opportunity again. By the Throne, it is so annoying, frustrating and saddening... :unsure.:  My salary never raised at this rate. 

I'm sorry for the Nemesis, hopefully it will come back later. I never had the intention to buy it, as it is too big and to expensive to my tastes. But if they give me one in plastic for AT, I will be more than happy.

• 2 weeks later...