Repulsor Executioner preliminary thoughts

CptSlambo

30 points isn't a deal breaker for me. The aggressive macro plasma variant is going to be quite good me thinks.

Even if I love the HLD, the ability to not waste other shots is more important. Random shots will always be trash, but at least now with the macro plasma it's essentially 2D6 shots rather than 1d6 which is partially why I dont like it on the redemptor.

I may just keep the HLD and play it aggressively ignoring the fact it had a 6' kill zone.

30 points isn't a deal breaker for me. The aggressive macro plasma variant is going to be quite good me thinks.

Even if I love the HLD, the ability to not waste other shots is more important. Random shots will always be trash, but at least now with the macro plasma it's essentially 2D6 shots rather than 1d6 which is partially why I dont like it on the redemptor.

I may just keep the HLD and play it aggressively ignoring the fact it had a 6' kill zone.

Honestly, just magnitize the main weapon so you can use the destroyer or plasma at your convenience. I did it easily on both of my executioners. Edited by Emissary

There's only so much you can add to a Primaris army with 30p anyway. It's not like it's a whole Troops unit or something.

I sadly have to find 93 points to fit them in. You don't have to bring 3, but given it has such a low wound count for something that flipping expensive you need redundancy somewhere. Guess I'm cutting a whole squad of Intercessors to make it work.

Will probably just go back to triple normal Repulsors and gain back 24 points from the original cost, which could do a lot for Sarge upgrades...

Edited by Lemondish

My primaris only list is sitting at 1805 with three repulsors right now. If I take away the vanguard detachment I can get 5 total repulsors in an 1850 list.

Three "transports" and two executioners. Not sure how good the list will be, but it would look awesome on the table.

Sure. It just looks like incredible fun. If I want to play larger games I can just swap out the turret for the OGG.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [105 PL, 8CP, 1,848pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Emperor's Spears

Battle-forged CP [3CP]

Detachment CP [5CP]

+ HQ +

Captain in Gravis Armor [7 PL, 118pts]: Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword

Primaris Lieutenants [5 PL, 74pts]

. Primaris Lieutenant: Power sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 89pts]: Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Bolt rifle

. 4x Intercessor

. Intercessor Sergeant: Power sword

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 89pts]: Bolt rifle

. 4x Intercessor

. Intercessor Sergeant: Power sword

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 85pts]: Bolt rifle

. 4x Intercessor

. Intercessor Sergeant: Chainsword

+ Heavy Support +

Repulsor Executioner [15 PL, 284pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Macro Plasma Incinerator, 2x Storm bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

Repulsor Executioner [15 PL, 284pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Macro Plasma Incinerator, 2x Storm bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

+ Dedicated Transport +

Repulsor [16 PL, 275pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Auto Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Krakstorm Grenade Launcher, Storm bolter, Twin lascannon

Repulsor [16 PL, 275pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Auto Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Krakstorm Grenade Launcher, Storm bolter, Twin lascannon

++ Total: [105 PL, 8CP, 1,848pts] ++

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Guest MistaGav

Yea seeing 5 repulsors on the field would look pretty awesome. I think with the points increases though you might not be able to fit that many in 1850 points now.

Yea seeing 5 repulsors on the field would look pretty awesome. I think with the points increases though you might not be able to fit that many in 1850 points now.

I usually play 2 redemptors an apothecary and primaris librarian in place of the two executioners.