Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone got pics of the Khorne Berzerker sprues?

Khorne Khorne Berzerkers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 539 posts

I'm doing kitbashes of the new CSM kit and the old Khorne Berzerkers kit to make modern-standard Berzerkers for my Khornate warband. The question is... does anyone have a picture of the Berzerker sprues so I can plan out what I'm doing with all three squads before they get here? I already have the wargear planned out (every Berzerker squad needs three plasma pistols, seven bolt pistols and ten chainswords) but I'd like to take a look at my options and plan out three unique squads in pose and kit variance.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Biscuittzz

Biscuittzz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 680 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard/Grey Knights

A google search of 'Khorne Berzerker sprues' will give you everything you want.

• Darnok likes this

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,224 posts
  • Faction: All of them?
Why aren’t you using chainaxes? I think you get 5 axes and 5 swords with a PF in the box but only 2 plasma pistols. I cut all mine off the sprue in a box awhile back and they’re SMALL compared to new marines. If you just want heads you might check eBay for those or 3rd party bits makers for Khornate heads, I think you’re going to be disappointed by the size of the chest armor plates and legs. They really are tiny.

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,032 posts

The Stuff of Legends website has one picture of the sprues (in small size) from an old GW catalogue

http://solegends.com...4usp0045-00.htm

Khorne Berzerker squad box with 12 models in total. You get 4 models per sprue, with the weapons being 2 chainaxes (1 left, 1 right), 2 chainswords (1 left, 1 right), 4 bolt pistols (2 left, 2 right), 1 plasma pistol (right hand).

As pointed out by Fajita Fan already watch out for potential size mismatches.

gallery_48988_15151_9524.png

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 539 posts

Why aren’t you using chainaxes? I think you get 5 axes and 5 swords with a PF in the box but only 2 plasma pistols. I cut all mine off the sprue in a box awhile back and they’re SMALL compared to new marines. If you just want heads you might check eBay for those or 3rd party bits makers for Khornate heads, I think you’re going to be disappointed by the size of the chest armor plates and legs. They really are tiny.

Really just for fluff reasons tbh. What I'm doing is a Chaos offshoot of a Blood Angels Successor. I'm trying to be as Khornate as I can, without breaking from fluff. I figure the Crimson Knights don't have a ton of chainaxes lying around, but they have plenty of chainswords.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Khorne, Khorne Berzerkers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users