Anyone got pics of the Khorne Berzerker sprues?

I'm doing kitbashes of the new CSM kit and the old Khorne Berzerkers kit to make modern-standard Berzerkers for my Khornate warband. The question is... does anyone have a picture of the Berzerker sprues so I can plan out what I'm doing with all three squads before they get here? I already have the wargear planned out (every Berzerker squad needs three plasma pistols, seven bolt pistols and ten chainswords) but I'd like to take a look at my options and plan out three unique squads in pose and kit variance.

Why aren’t you using chainaxes? I think you get 5 axes and 5 swords with a PF in the box but only 2 plasma pistols. I cut all mine off the sprue in a box awhile back and they’re SMALL compared to new marines. If you just want heads you might check eBay for those or 3rd party bits makers for Khornate heads, I think you’re going to be disappointed by the size of the chest armor plates and legs. They really are tiny.

The Stuff of Legends website has one picture of the sprues (in small size) from an old GW catalogue

http://solegends.com/citcat2004us/c2004usp0045-00.htm

Khorne Berzerker squad box with 12 models in total. You get 4 models per sprue, with the weapons being 2 chainaxes (1 left, 1 right), 2 chainswords (1 left, 1 right), 4 bolt pistols (2 left, 2 right), 1 plasma pistol (right hand).

As pointed out by Fajita Fan already watch out for potential size mismatches.

Why aren’t you using chainaxes? I think you get 5 axes and 5 swords with a PF in the box but only 2 plasma pistols. I cut all mine off the sprue in a box awhile back and they’re SMALL compared to new marines. If you just want heads you might check eBay for those or 3rd party bits makers for Khornate heads, I think you’re going to be disappointed by the size of the chest armor plates and legs. They really are tiny.

Really just for fluff reasons tbh. What I'm doing is a Chaos offshoot of a Blood Angels Successor. I'm trying to be as Khornate as I can, without breaking from fluff. I figure the Crimson Knights don't have a ton of chainaxes lying around, but they have plenty of chainswords.