Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Flashheart's Scurriers - Master Ciaphas' Van Saar gang

Van Saar;

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,412 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Hail!

Another game done - this time a Border Dispute between House Van Saar and House Delaque. It ended with a House Van Saar victory, as House Delaque chose to bottle out. 

EJ7wyW0.jpg

OLyIkz9.jpg

HnvwuUz.jpg

Lrmp468.jpg

dpvimTJ.jpg

Vv3YAv1.jpg

It was a bit tight, when my line got flanked by the House Delaque champion carrying a web pistol, who managed to put down my leader in one fell shot. Happily (for me), he was more timid in the second round, where he only made a 5" move, and was ½ an inch away from touching my plasma gun champion. Had he made another sprint and shot, he could have put down both the plasma gun champ and a ganger with lasgun. Instead, he was short, did nothing, and was shot and OOA by my las carbine champion. 

Imk8pqo.jpg

In the end, I won, gained another 3 Reputation, 50 credits (20 for the win + 30 for the fixer skill) and a bucketload of XP for my fighters. My leader, Alucard, now has 11 XP that I am a bit in a loss as what to do with. I am thinking of buying the +1 Toughness advance for him...because T4 makes sense in a world of S3 weaponry...).

I am now trying to get a game on with either the Venators, Goliaths or the Cawdor, who are the three remaining players in our little campaign.

Kindly,
Master Ciaphas

• Excessus and Dr_Ruminahui like this

Never Forget, Never Forgive

ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_01.jpghmpEPhP.pngIvRHEXT.png

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,650 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Congratulations on your victory!
  • Master Ciaphas likes this
Previous projects: Wolves of Catachan (the Wolfbrothers Chapter reborn), Steel Crusaders (Codex: Iron Hands), Iron-hearted Angels (Codex: Blood Angels supplement).

Current projects: Knights of Renaissance (Star Wars: The Force Awakens Marines), Grim Knights of Grimm Nights (Red vs. Blue Marines).

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,412 posts

Cheers :-) 

I am really starting to enjoy Necromunda quite a lot! It has tonnes of character...and I love the individual development of each ganger, juve, champion and leader :-)

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,412 posts

Alright - so I rolled up the first advance on my ganger with 7XP...and got the rather underwhelming +1 Willpower or +1 Intelligence, for an increase of +5Creds for the ganger. Think I am going for the Intelligence, as opening doors, crates and so on can be an issue...

Master Ciaphas

Master Ciaphas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,412 posts

Hail

So the Necromunda campaign died as the Arbitrator went radio silent and has done jack with the campaign since September. Shame.

In other news, I managed to get a copy of the new Van Saar tactics and dice from the GW shop, and have ordered the new prospects and champion as well. I also made a gambled and ordered the Book of Ruin sourcebook, that I think sounds cool - and I would like to run an Uprising campaign next year, when hopefully the pandemic has gone away. 

I read the review of House of Artifice on Goonhammer, and despite their very lukewarm review of the book (when compared to say Goliath, Escher or Orlock), there still seems to be some neat new stuff for the brainy bunch of the Underhive. In the end, I am actually far more interested in the fluff, than the actual power level of the models (even if I dislike too great disparity). 

Kindly,

Master Ciaphas

• Reyner likes this

walter h

walter h

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts
Let us hope that Nurgle. did not take the Arbitrator. There may yet be a return to the underhive.

gallery_30308_9518_48142.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Van Saar;

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users