Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Show your Imperial Knight conversions!

Imperial Knights showcase

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lightbox

Lightbox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of battle
So Stray wanted me to post pictures of an armiger conversion I'd been working on and frankly I want to see the conversions of people's knights and armigers! Conversions are a lot of fun so for those who've done any, show them off here!

My wip ones
https://imgur.com/gallery/OkJpKg6

+EDIT+

Chaos Knight conversions can be showcased/seen in this sister topic and both Imperial and Chaos Knights are showcased in this topic in the Forge.

Edited by Brother Tyler, 14 July 2019 - 09:10 PM.
Added link to Forge showcase and Chaos Knights conversions showcase

• Stray and Bruce Malcom like this

Pistolero

Pistolero

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
This is my converted knight errant, it's nothing fancy but it's also my first conversion so pretty pleased with it 😂

It was meant to be able to run as both an errant or gallant as well as loyalist / recent traitor

Plan to go back and rebase and highlight once I'm better at edge highlighting lol

http://imgur.com/2hEDVu6
  • Dr_Ruminahui, Stray, Lightbox and 1 other like this

Lightbox

Lightbox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of battle

This is my converted knight errant, it's nothing fancy but it's also my first conversion so pretty pleased with it

It was meant to be able to run as both an errant or gallant as well as loyalist / recent traitor

Plan to go back and rebase and highlight once I'm better at edge highlighting lol

Oh man I absolutely LOVE that flail! How did you manage it? It's super cool!

• Bruce Malcom likes this

MajorNese

MajorNese

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,409 posts

Well, how about a certain legion considering everyone else to be too incompetent on steering their largest war machines, yet being okay with "archaeotech"? whistling.gif

knight6qlslz.jpg

• Focslain, Dracos, Dr_Ruminahui and 1 other like this

gallery_6494_6331_8260.pnghhoth_majornesehts27.jpggallery_48988_11572_4635.pnggallery_48988_11572_4164.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Pistolero

Pistolero

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

This is my converted knight errant, it's nothing fancy but it's also my first conversion so pretty pleased with it

Oh man I absolutely LOVE that flail! How did you manage it? It's super cool!

Thanks!

It's super easy to make, I just added a handle to the chainsword with plastic tubes and wire so he can drag the sword behind him in reverse grip. The flail part coming from the handle is literally just a spikey ball from the loonsmasha fanatic kit and a length of old jewellery chain

Focslain

Focslain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,063 posts
  • Faction: Knights of House Jenius

Here's my xenotech wolf knights. 

Helverin1
Styrix
Wolf warglaive

• Bjorn Firewalker, Lightbox and Pistolero like this

A challenge is a challenge till it is beaten, then it is a victory.
The greater the challenge the greater the victory, so I challenge the impossible.

gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_45765_13882_2878.pngETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Imperium_MecETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_11572_5587.pnggallery_30308_9518_8251.png

gallery_48988_15094_17045.pnggallery_48988_15094_2623.pnggallery_48988_15094_6980.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imperial Knights, showcase

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users