For Baal - Snorri's Blood Angels Hobby log - Contemptor!

Thanks, Jønke! Yeah pretty happy with the amount of terrain for 40k in our club. It helps making the game that much more fun.

Still painting the Sangguard, as you can see in some pictures, the gold has been applied, shaded and highlighted. Can’t wait to start on those wings! :rolleyes:

Be sure to show them off when you are done. Really like our goldenboys. Got around 30 of them from back when dantewing was a thing :P

Thanks, will do! I’ve got the old guard up to speed ans painted over the gold of their armour with the new technique so they wouldn’t stand apart that much from the new models. Gotta hurry, semester’s approaching fast though. :(

• 3 months later...

Guys...it's BatRep time, and it's going to be a big one! So sit back, relax and enjoy a cold beverage of your choosing.

Played against my "regular" 'Nid opponent who switched up his Kraken list to a Leviathan one, perfect for using the BoB rules.

Blood Angels vs. Tyranids - 2000 points

Mission: Ambitions Surge from Schemes of War (CA2019)

Deployment: Dawn of War

Lists:

Blood Angels

13 CP

1 additional relic

2 battalions
1 Vanguard

Astorath, Focus, canticle of hate and Mantra of strength
Primaris Lieutenant

Librarian, JP, unleash rage + shield
Librarian Dreadnought, Meltagun

2x 5 intercessors
2x5 tacticals, CS + SB, one heavy and one regular flamer, one Sergant with Power Sword
2x5 cc scouts

2x AssCan RB w/ SB
Predator, auto cannon and lascannons, SB

Sanguinary Priest, JP, Icon of the Angel

5x DC w/ handflamers and fists
8 Sang Guard, one PF, swords, masks
Sanguinary ancient, Warlord, SoS, Gift of Forsight
5 Hammernators

2000 points on the nose!

IMG 0090

Strike Force Command

IMG 0092

IMG 0093

Tyranids

Leviathan

2 Battalions

1 Spearhead

14 CP

HQ:

Old One Eye

12 Termagaunts

3 single 'Fexes with identical loadout: Adrenal Glands, Spore Cysts, Tusks, Monstrous Crushing Claws and two Devourers each.

2x identical Hive Tyrants (Scything Talons, 2x Devourers, Adren. Glands), one with Psychic Scream and Catalyst, the other with Onslaught and The Horror

The Swarmlord, Paroxysm, Psychic Scream

Hive Tyrant with Adren. Glands, Heavy Venom Cannon, monstr. Boneswords, The Yrmgarl Factor relic, Catalyst, Onslaught

Troops

2x Ripper Swarms

2x 3 Tyranid Warriors, Adren. Glands, Boneswords and Deathspitters

2x24 Hormagaunts, Adren. Glands, Scything Talons

Elites:

3 Venomthropes

2000 on the nose as well.

We rolled and my opponent won and chose to be the attacker to start with the first turn. I chose the deployment zone and he set up.

'Nids DZ

Buuuuuuuugssssssss

IMG 0095

BA DZ

IMG 0096

IMG 0097

IMG 0098

IMG 0099

Scouts set up close to the Objective 4, in case I needed some presence there to push over that flank.

I rolled to seize and got....a 6! :teehee:

Forlorned the DC right up towards the skulking mass of twitching limbs that was the Tyranid horde. Advanced 6 (5 on the die +1). No buffs on them because I didn't want to commit Astorath as well.

Turn 1 Tyranids Blood Angels

Objectives were Defend Objective 4, Master the Warp as my mystery card and something else. My opponent would grant me one extra point if I made it to defend Obj. 4.

Rescitation of Focus failed, so that was the only litany relevant this turn.

Razorbacks shuffled towards the left flank a bit, Libby Dread stayed around 6" of the Predator and the rest of movement was fairly nonexistent. Scouts started defending the objective while still hugging cover. The DC bolted forwards to be in range of the gaunts with their handflamers. I love the smell of Promethium in the morning!

IMG 0101

IMG 0102

IMG 0103

In psychic phase, I managed to get 3 powers off, wings, shield on the predator and unleash rage on the intercessors.

Shooting started off with the DC absolutely...doing not that much. They killed like 5 gaunts with their flamers out of 24, which was due to my very poor rolling. 5 wounds made it out of only 13 hits!

IMG 0100

Predator started off his opening salvo and took out two of the Venomthropes with his Autocannon! Flat 3 wounds for the win! The lascannons went for a carnifex I believe, but didn't do much.

The RB in range of the Hormagaunts, even with BGNT on it, whiffed horribly and only killed like 2 or 3.

The DC then tried their hail-mary shot, charging the Tyrand, Venomthropes and gaunts. Overwatch killed one of them, but my opponent's positioning  and a low roll on the charge denied me my prime target so they went into the gaunts. Didn't kill them all, either.

Only scored one point for Master the Warp, which was to be the only point on my first turn. Things were already looking bleak for the Sons of Sanguinius!

Turn 1 - Tyranids

The Tyrant/Carnifex wall broke loose towards my lines, good rolls for advances were made as well.

IMG 0106

The Warriors and Termagaunts went for the objective I started to defend in my turn.

IMG 0105

IMG 0104

Big unit of Hormagaunts went for deepstrike denial in the backline, or how I call it, shenanigans!

IMG 0108

IMG 0104

The now smaller units of Hormagaunst scored Objective 3, which was the placed face-down mystery card (that I had declared the AS, mind!).

Psychic phase was enough to smite the DC away, and put Onslaught on one of the Carnifexes.

Shooting was fairly uneventful, so let's say that the biggest thing to happen is that the Swarmlord catapulted the foremost Carnifex deep into my deployment zone with his ability.

IMG 0107

Warriors charged my Scouts and took them out, Carnifex charged the Razorback and took 2 wounds from overwatch! Then failed to kill it and it then proceeded to evade the Tyranids for a while. Then, he spent 2 CP to activate the unit of Warriors again and take out the other unit of scouts.

I used "unbridled ardour" on the unit of Intercessors that were hugging Objective 5 though! They took a couple of wounds off the beast, which was down to 4 or 5 now.

IMG 0111

IMG 0112

With First Strike and a lucky draw of Objective cards (and even better rolls for the D3 ones), my opponent secured 8 points in his turn. Ouch.

BA 1 - 'Nids 8

Turn 2 Blood Angels

Time to turn things around. Switch to tactical doctrine. My draw this turn was Secure Objective 4 (the one just lost from the Scouts), Purity through Bloodshed and No Prisoners, the latter being target of the Ambitious Surge (+1 VP if achieved). Not bad!

Litany and Canticle of hate went off (with 1 re-roll).

The tacticals from both razorbacks disembarked, while the Razorback and the intercessors fell back from the Carnifex.

Tacticals on the left flank slogged it towards the lost Objective in hopes to secure it from the Warriors, while the Librarian Dreadnought flew over the building in front of the intercessors.

IMG 0115

IMG 0114

Astorath then activated his Jump Pack and landed upon wings of fire on the exposed right flank, where an opening in the tyranids' forces had been spotted. Moments later, the air started to crackle with blue lightning, and with a flash of white light, the Terminators of the Archangels appeared out of the teleportatrium chamber. Squad Gideon had descended to take off the head of the beast!

In psychic, I got a 5++, Quickening and wings off on the Dreadnought, even though I periled on the latter. I don't know why I didn't re-roll the 6 here, because I then re-rolled the MW wounds from 3 into 2. The Dreadnought went past the Carnifex straight towards the blob of tyrants. I think I desperately needed the power to go off and didn't re-roll the psychic test.

The meltagun missed on one of the Hive Tyrants. I don't know why I keep buying it...

The Predator opened up his second salvo on the Swarmlord. 2 Autocannon shots hit home and forced my opponent to re-roll one of his ward saves to spare him 3 damage. The lascannons then sliced through the flesh of the beast, taking off 8 wounds after two failed saves! The Leviathan 6+++ didn't save him a single wound. Big news!

The disembarked Tacticals took 1 wound off a warrior with the flamer and all the bolt shots. 1. :dry.:

The other Tacs took 1 wound off the Carnifex, which is, you know, fine. Still, not the best wound rolls I've ever made.

Intercessors from the other squad near the barricades had vision on the Carnifex and took it down to 1 wound remaning. That's more like it!

Charges went off. The Terminators made it (just! and with a CP re-roll) into the Warlord Old One Eye and another Carnifex, Astorath rolled an 8 and also got in. Phew!

The Librarian Dreadnought took on an 11-wound Hive Tyrant, the second Tactical squad the badly wounded Carnifex deep in my lines and the other into the Warriors, close enough to score that Objective if they survived.

IMG 0117

IMG 0119

IMG 0120

IMG 0118

Combat was very interesting. I activated the Terminators first because obviously I would be interrupted. With Fury of the First and re-rolls from Astorath, they caused like 9 unsaved wounds on the Warlord, killing it outright. My opponent then spent the CP to let him fight, which took down a terminator. They consolidated closer into base contact with the Carnifex they charged. 6 inches, baby! Canticle of Yeet indeed! :yes:

The interrupt followed promptly. The Hive tyrant locked in combat with my Dreadnought swung its talons, causing the 2 wounds needed to take him out - and I didn't roll a single ward save! So then I spent the 3 CP to let him fight upon death, which caused 3 wounds on that Tyrant. Not bad, but should've gone better really.

Then Astorath opened up, his 6 attacks all hitting, and only 4 wounding the hulking colossus. All those wounds were 6's though, and 4 failed saves later that Carnifex was also slain!

Another Carnifex died when the Tacticals charged in. The Tacticals on the far left managed to slay one warrior. This was mostly the Sergeant's merit, swinging his powersword with great virtue!

Big bugs being slain all around!

It was then time for the Tyranids to strike back. The warriors took out 1 or 2 of the Tactical squad near Objective 4, granting me the point for having more troops inside 3".

Funnily enough, the rest of them was dead. The Blood Angels had carved their way through some of the big hive organisms, but retaliation was afoot.

My objectives, including Warlord, scored me 5 points, for a total of 6. Rolling D3 doesn't seem to be working out for me...

IMG 0123

Turn 2 - Tyranids

The Tyranids were battered, but far from broken. A bit of a summary since there's a bit of a lack of pictures for this turn (apologies!)

The big Hormagaunt unit denying deepstrike went towards the Terminators, the Termagaunst near Objective 4 scuttled towards the hand-to-hand combat taking place there.

Two Tyrants and the Swarmlord stayed close to the Terminators and Astorath, while another one went the same way of the Carnifex T1 - towards that 1-wound Razorback, outside of 6" of the Swarmlord, however. The actual Carnifex went towards the Intercessors and the Lieutenant holding the barricade.

Behind my lines, the two ripper swarms appeared - one next to the Predator and one being closest to my Sanguinary Priest!

Psychic saw Astorath smitten to his untimely death, and fairly little else. I think one Smite came through on the Terminators.

In the shooting phase, one tyrant of the carnifex shot the Tactical squad that had just killed the 'Fex in my turn, they lost 3 or 4 brothers.

Now, charges - the Hormagaunts on the other side went for the Terminators, as did the Swarmlord and the two Hive Tyrants. Oh boy.

The sped up Hive Tyrant charged my Librarian, who luckily had Shield of Sanguinius on him in anticipation of such a charge. Ripper swarm 1 lost 1 base to the predator, and failed it's charge, the other made it into my priest!!

IMG 0125

Combat.

Hormagaunts started with their frenzied assault. 2x18 attacks re-rolling 1's on both hits and wounds. About 10 wounds came through at AP -1 with one of the BoB stratagems.

Here's my 3++ saves:

IMG 0124

:cool.::cool.:

This wasn't the worst of it. Between the 'gaunts, Tyrants and Swarmlords, my opponent caused 20+ wounds. I didn't roll a single 1 or 2 for the entire lot of saves.

I actually felt bad for my opponent. :wallbash:

After I struck back, the terminators had obliterated The Swarmlord!

TERMINATORS!! UH! AH!

The warriors took out the remainig tactical marines though, except for Sergeant Oras. He slew one wounded warrior in return!
The rippers unbelievably took my SP down to 1 wound!! And he only did one in return, too!

The Hive Tyrant tagged the Razorback whiffed against my Librarian. The return attacks saw him take the tyrant down to 3 wounds! Hot damn, force weapons!

The Carnifex only took down 2 Intercessors, which scored like 1 wound in return, leaving the beast on 6.

Still, my opponent managed to score 3-4 points and was on 12 now.

In morale phase, the rippers fail their test and go back to where they came from!

BA 6 - Tyranids 12

Turn 3 Blood Angels

Assault doctrine. Savage Echoes. No litanies. No CP either. Few photos here again..

I draw Valour of the Angels, Witch Hunter and assassinate which was my mystery card. All very doable, with one injured Hive Tyrant being right in front of my characters!

The Intercessors fell back from the Carnifex and move towards where the rippers used to be, as does the Razorback. 3 inches don't get you that far, though.

My warlord in the ruin jumps towards the Hive Tyrant in combat with the Librarian, so do the other intercessors. The Sanguinary Priest falls back, heals himself to his full 4 wounds and sits next to the whole spectacle.

The Sanguinary Guard descend from the skies and circle the leader-beast in the middle of my lines since there was little else they could go and make an impact.

In psychic, I get shield up again and fail to cast unleash rage.

The predator opens up and cuts through the Carnifex! The beast destroyed before it could cause any serious damage.

The intercessors next to Objective 5 shoot all the rippers remaining, calming that back-part of the deployment zone again.

The Sanguinary Guard fail their charge, so everyone else goes in on the Hive Tyrant. I can pick up to 4 points if my Ancient or the Librarian kills it!

IMG 0128

Funnily enough, everyone fails to wound him / all wounds are saved. Bummer.

IMG 0130

Turn 3 Tyranids

The swarm moves out behind the remaining Hive Tyrant towards the Blood Angels' defensive position, while the Termagaunts get in line (literally!) to charge the other Razorback and the Tactical Sergeant.

I believe the Hive Tyrant fell back from combat, but I don't know for sure at this point. He's only in combat with my Librarian. Something like that, I really don't know why or how anymore.

Little Movement otherwise since most of the bugs is dead already! They still have a lead in points.

IMG 0136

IMG 0132

Not much is happening in psychic, perhaps a smite, but mostly fails or perils.

Shooting sees the heavy venom cannon finally put in some work and destroy the razorback! It explodes and takes a good chunk off my characters and the intercessors! Only one wound on the Hive Tyrant, of course...

Right after the explosion.

IMG 0134

The Termagaunts then charge the Razorback and Sergeant Oras (the dude is still alive and kicking bugs!) and lose one from overwatch.

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG 0138

Razorback takes a wound (!!!), but Sergeant Oras tanks all incoming hits like an absolute boss.

The Hive Tyrant survives on 1 wound after the fight with Librarian.

My opponent scores two points.

BA 6 - Tyranids 14

Turn 4 Blood Angels

Things are looking grim. The Blood Angels need to score, and quickly! I do not discard any cards this turn as I have done before.

The Librarian falls back, the Intercessors move back out of 6" in case the wounded Hive Tyrant explodes.

In a final, heroic assault, the Sanguinary Guard led by the Ancient take on the incoming remnants of the swarm, accompanied by the Sanguinary Priest.

The hero Sergeant Oras stays in combat with the Termagaunts.

In the psychic phase, the Librarian heroically smites the Hive Tyrant! That's 3 points right there! The other big thing is that Unleash Rage goes off on the Sanguinary Guard. Overkill probably, but who cares. It's fun rolling dice!!

IMG_0141.JPG

The Angelus Boltguns tear through the Hormagaunts, reducing the unit of 24 to about 10.

The Predator finally misses its shot at the only hive tyrant left.

Finally, the slaughter commences. The Sanguinary Guard and Ancient charge the Gaunts and Hive Tyrant, while the SP nudges into the side of the 'gaunts as well.

IMG_0140.JPG

3 of the Guard go into the Guants and wipe them to 1 beast remaning, while the fist and the other 4 SG hit the Tyrant. It is the Ancient however who scores the final wound and kills it! That's another point picked up!

Sergeant Oras slays the last warrior, and the termagaunts do nothing.

Tyranids Turn 4

There's not much left to do, and for once my opponent doesn't get a good draw of cards - in fact, all his objectives are almost impossible to achieve with the current state of affairs.

He needs to wipe out 1 unit. He tries to shoot the Sanguinary Priest, and does 3 wounds! Having advanced to get into this position means that the warriors cannot charge this turn.
The Termagaunts still don't do anything, while Sergeant Oras kills 1 or two.

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

BA 10 - 'Nids 14

Blood Angels Turn 5 - Wrap-up

M draw this turn:

Defend Objective 5, which was the ambitions surge, Blood and Guts, while my mystery card was Noble Self-Sacrifice. Not a bad start, but only 1 point was possible this turn.

IMG 0135

Since this was almost the end of the game, we didn't play out the last two turns. We assumed that the Sanguinary Guard would kill the Warriors in the fight phase and the Intercessors were already holding the Objective no. 5 (which gave me three points due to the mission).

That's 13-14 for the Blood Angels.

We then continued to roll if the Termagaunts killed Sergeant Oras (they didn't!!), and assumed that my next turn would turn out favourably, and I got the next three mission cards:

IMG_0146.JPG

Mission Critical being Objective number 2, which was right next to number 3.

IMG_0147.JPG

With that, the Blood Angels got another 3 points, making the final score a 16 - 14 for the Sons of Sanguinius!

IMG_0148.JPG

Summary:

Terminators can be crazy good if you roll crazy good for 3++ saves, and BA still do thunderhammers best.

The Icon of the Angel should go with deepstriking units always!

A captain is better than a Lieutenant in this list.

Take out the defend objectives cards next time, it's better to stay on the move.

Tactical Squads in RB are decent enough for the points! Big winner this update.

Perhaps more Chaplains could be helpful if you need different buffs. One and Astorath perhaps.

Savage Echoes really is savage. Especially in the later turns of the game, this could devastate depleted enemy units.

13 CP is not enough if you roll like a donkey.

Unbridled Ardour is a no-overwatch charge stratagem if you can pull it off. It says "in the Charge Phase", so that's any. You can't overwatch against Heroic Intervention...just needs a transport or a lot of luck, really.

I like what CA19 and BoB have done to the army, there's lots of options and possible builds now. The new stratagems are all very good, as are the new rules.

Thanks for reading!

I really liked this batrep, thanks Snorri

List looks strong and flexible. As for heroic intervention, You can make it after enemy made their charge moves and he can do this only in his turn.

My first game with new rules will be next week so I am happy for experience that You shared

Thanks for the kind words, Khorneeq! Glad you liked the report.

I had hoped the list would fair good against a variety of opponents, so I'll try it again with only a slight tweak perhaps, either switch out the lieutenant for a captain and Astorath for a Smash Chaplain. Or just a cheaper Firstborn Lieutenant!

As for the HI, that's how we played it anyways. However, with the stratagem Unbridled Ardour, it is activated in the charge phase, not specifying which charge phase. As per RAW, that means you can use the heroic intervention in your charge phase as well. I believe there is an ongoing discussion about that. I'd let an opponent use it if he wanted to, but I would fully understand if he'd call cheese on that one! :D

Have fun with your game!

• 4 months later...

Well, folks, long time no see. I've used the time during online classes and seminars to paint up my veterans and build some characters, so without further ado, here they are!

Group-Pic

DX3OMgo.jpg

kWfZOCel.jpgDOyeSfQl.jpg

ZyKasEKl.jpg

Z3giw4Il.jpgRT71eVrl.jpg

Y26om0Wl.jpgAQiPVIjl.jpg

EsfJfiql.jpgUHka2Fel.jpg

KjiO8Sdl.jpg0qbid3al.jpg

Hp3yI1zl.jpgSxFmUsZl.jpg

dIk8BHIl.jpg

C0jAu5Pl.jpg

rVBvD07l.jpgHr8uHftl.jpg

Almost finished, Reclusiarch Galan, currently attached to the second company of the Blood Angels:

5HTMDO9l.jpgtUX6Krll.jpg

You know him. You love him. You can't have this company without him! Captain Donatos Aphael is attempting to cross the northern Italian river!

x9Hp02xl.jpgcSdRIpEl.jpg

He'll be fully magnetised regarding his weapon options: Plasma and Infernus pistol, sword, axe and hammer, as well as a storm shield. :smile.:

Obviously at the moment, he'll have Firstborn rules, but a Primaris appearance because damn the lacklustre captain unit entries!

I was also trying to keep him as close to the original as possible. How did I do? :wink:

Also (still) in the works: either Captain Aphael in Phobos armour or a 10th company captain! I removed the screaming bearded head as well as the pointy arm of doom, replacing them with a head from the BA upgrade sprue and an auspex. Who yells that much on a covert mission??

Anyway, that meant I had to sculpt the cloak and part of the shoulder pauldron (quite sloppily in this case, but it'll do for now).

cZu1lh6l.jpg

Also a possible contender to join my force: the badly conveived (but pretty powerful) Sanguinor. Maybe I'll count him as the current leader of the Sanguinary Guard, who knows. His pose changes on a daily basis, depending on how I want him to look - lunging forward, blade outstretched or just hovering around...

rOgiVfPl.jpg

That it for today, frater! I hope that I can find the time to finish Galan and perhaps one model for the upcoming forum painting challenge...

Thanks for your attention. :smile.:

Awesome work on the vanguard, they look amazing. Got any closer pics of not-Sanguinor?

Thanks Xenith, glad you like them!

And sure do. As I said, he's changing on a daily basis because the model is mostly blue-tacked at the moment. I'm trying to find a good sword arm where I can use the shoulder pauldron on the base to keep it closer to the original. Still have to use some GS to cover up the kind of messy mid-section of the armour, which is why he's not being worked on at the moment.

NI4uXmtl.jpgLcwO2v5l.jpg1jPwXVhl.jpg0V7F74ll.jpg

I've also secured a fairly cheap BA Leviathan body (hopefully it's a legit FW model :rolleyes: ) which is currently on route to my position. I'm considering him for the painting challenge also, but I don't have any weapon options yet. Might stick to regular infantry....

Awesome work on the vanguard, they look amazing. Got any closer pics of not-Sanguinor?

Thanks Xenith, glad you like them!

And sure do. As I said, he's changing on a daily basis because the model is mostly blue-tacked at the moment. I'm trying to find a good sword arm where I can use the shoulder pauldron on the base to keep it closer to the original. Still have to use some GS to cover up the kind of messy mid-section of the armour, which is why he's not being worked on at the moment.

0V7F74ll.jpg

I've also secured a fairly cheap BA Leviathan body (hopefully it's a legit FW model :rolleyes: ) which is currently on route to my position. I'm considering him for the painting challenge also, but I don't have any weapon options yet. Might stick to regular infantry....

Have you tried this post, but floating vertically, as opposed to the forward lean? I think that might suit the 'presenting the chalice' pose more than the forward lean, which would be better for a weapon raised pose.

As for arms, the vanguard vet box has loads, I cannot recommend it enough. 

Haven't dediced what I want to do with the Sanguinor yet, that's why his pose changes every couple of moments. :biggrin.:

The mid-section has a bit of a tilt to it from the front-view, so I got to figure out which one fits best...

My Leviathan has arrived! No FW badges on the packaging, which was a bit worrying, but the quality of the resin looks very good so I think it actually is legit. Full torso weapon options (volkite, assault cannon, flamers) and I received a stormcannon array as well! A kingly gift from a mysterious vendor. :smile.:

vGWLVX4m.jpg

The pose of the Sanguinor is amazing!

Thanks Spyros, glad you like it! Any input on what could make the pose more natural? I'm still trying out different ones. :)

I like Your work very much Snorri. Veterans might be my next project thanks to Your inspiration

Thanks man, glad to hear my work can make people do things. :D

Even though at some point down the road there might be a dedicated Primaris melee unit, it sure won't look as stylish as blinged up BA veterans. B)

Hey Snorri, I think you should decide what you want your Sanguinor to do. 
His current legs support the forward movement you are apparently leaning to. However I believe the thing which makes his pose undefined is the chalice in his right hand. Right now he looks a bit like a waiter offering it.

Would you like your Sanguinor to be more aggressive or more stoic in his pose?

With 'aggressive', you should definitely keep the forward lean, but change the sword arm to be more threatening. Perhaps move the sword to the right hand? Or remove the chalice from his right hand altogether. It can be empty just as well.

You could change the chalice arm to be raised, similar to what Corbulo is doing. He would then stop 'offering' it, he would make an icon of it.

I really like his wings by the way.

EDIT: could you make some pictures of him from the table level?

Edited by Majkhel

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, vowed my LPC. Having lots of characters at my disposal, but very little time, I decided to go for the Leviathan dread because my airbrush should be able to work this bugger quite smoothly and more importantly, fast.

Bit late to the party, but Uni and Work have kept me busy...

"I, SnorriSnorrison, vow to complete Leviathan Siege Dreadnought for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

4ybxSKjl.jpg

HxQ95b7l.jpg

24anRIvl.jpg

Still waiting on the Siege Drill / second Stormcannon array. :smile.: