Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

For Baal - Snorri's Blood Angels Hobby log

Painting Conversions Games rebuild revenge

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Jønke

Jønke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 317 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Good job beating the traitor sallies!

Terrain and armies on the table looks great!

• SnorriSnorrison likes this

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,072 posts
Thanks, Jønke! Yeah pretty happy with the amount of terrain for 40k in our club. It helps making the game that much more fun.

Still painting the Sangguard, as you can see in some pictures, the gold has been applied, shaded and highlighted. Can’t wait to start on those wings! :rolleyes:
My 2nd Company Blood Angels
WE ARE BLOODIED, BLOODIED YET UNBOWED!

Jønke

Jønke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 317 posts

Be sure to show them off when you are done. Really like our goldenboys. Got around 30 of them from back when dantewing was a thing :P

• SnorriSnorrison likes this

SnorriSnorrison

SnorriSnorrison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,072 posts

Be sure to show them off when you are done. Really like our goldenboys. Got around 30 of them from back when dantewing was a thing :P

Thanks, will do! I’ve got the old guard up to speed ans painted over the gold of their armour with the new technique so they wouldn’t stand apart that much from the new models. Gotta hurry, semester’s approaching fast though. :(
My 2nd Company Blood Angels
WE ARE BLOODIED, BLOODIED YET UNBOWED!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Painting, Conversions, Games, rebuild, revenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users