++ STANDBY ++

++ STANDBY ++

++ MESSAGE CAPTURE: POSITIVE ++

++ MESSAGE DEGRADATION: 0.0175% ++

++ MESSAGE TRANSLITERATION FOLLOWS ++

SECURITY/ENCRYPTION LEVEL: VERMILLION

TO: All Sector Commanders

SUBJECT: Knights of the Penitent Sword

Once feared Chaos pirates, the Crimson Marauders Warband are purged of taint and purified by miracle

of the Emperor's Light. Now clad in holy Astartes power armour, consecrated and rechristened the 

Knights of the Penitent Sword.

Overseen and indoctrinated by the Ordo Maleus, and trained by the elites of the White Scars and Raven Guard,

the Knights of the Penitent Sword specialize in the tactics of infiltration, strike and fade, and fast attack.

Their mission, to take the Emperor's wrath deep into the territory of the Primordial Annihilator where other chapters

dare not go.

Follow the exploits of Brother Captain Ammet Saiid and his company and crew of the strike cruiser

Road To Damascus as they charge into the heart of Chaos on their eternal penitent crusade.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

++ END TRANSMISSION ++

To be continued...:wink: 

Edited by Brother Lunkhead

Thanks Brother...… this literally fell out of my Praetorian Sword notebook:teehee: It was something I quickly wrote down a couple of years ago and immediately forgot about. As I'm easily distracted, and don't plan to do much with these guys I'll probably have this IA complete before I finish the rough draft for the Praetorian Sword:wacko.:

Thanks Brother Cam. I'm always up for a challenge:biggrin.:

Risky?:dry.:.  Naaah. It'll be alright! With a little Imperatoris ex Mechanicus and a few well armed powerful allies to blunt the Ordo Hereticus you can accomplish just about anything.... right:unsure.: :wink: