Welcome, battle brothers and sisters, to my newest conversion challenge: Necromunda!
This time around it's all about Necromunda and anything that can fit under that umbrella: gangers, bounty hunters, dome runners, hive scum, hangers-on, psykers, muties, scavvies, ash wasters, beasts, robots, and even some regular civilians if you wish!
1) The finished model should be unpainted so we can clearly see your converting or kitbashing though the odd painted piece
stolen repurposed from another figure is fine.
2) Models that might have already been started are acceptable, but if it's something that's almost finished, you may enter it as an out-of-competition model that won't be eligible for judgement.
3) You must declare if the model is Ruled or Unruled, meaning if it's based on something from one of the rule books and will have a points value then it will be Ruled and if it's just a neat thing you wanted to do with some Necromunda flavor then it will be Unruled.
4) Ruled models must be WYSIWYG and all relevant gear must be modeled. As such, a listing of gear will need to accompany your figure at some point. Unruled models are exempt from WYSIWYG.
5) You must declare participation at least 24 hours before completion of your conversion.
6) You can enter multiple times, but you must finish one entry before pledging the next. Only one entry will be considered for judgement and you will nominate which to put forth.
7) Build time is from July 17, 2019 until September 30, 2019.
Pledging your entry:
Please use the following format for your pledge:
I, (your name), pledge to convert (character type or name, Ruled or Unruled) for (House or other faction) in the Conversion Challenge on or before September 30, 2019.
A photo of your model's condition before beginning (parts, base figure, figures you're going to chop up, etc) is required with your pledge (or as soon as you can). The figure you wish to enter for judgement will require pics of the front, back, and both sides. Progress pics along the way are optional but appreciated.
As is tradition with so many events, here's a participation banner.