Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++BCK's Conversion Challenge: Necromunda+++

necromunda conversion challenge

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,929 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

That'll work. You going to do the Interceptor as it was in the first or second movie?

Not sure yet, depending on the price of the kits I may do both, I know someone whos mates with the local model shop owner so I can abuse his discount a bit :D  

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,571 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Now remember that the Necromunda models are also slightly bigger than the (quite old) Ork Boy. In 40k, vehicles are undersized compared to the other models, but 1:25 scale car models would realistically not be too out of scale from the 28mm scale models that Necromunda are.

I dunno, bruv, 1:35 military figures are even bigger than ogryns. 

Im0wwiO.png

That'll work. You going to do the Interceptor as it was in the first or second movie?

Not sure yet, depending on the price of the kits I may do both, I know someone whos mates with the local model shop owner so I can abuse his discount a bit biggrin.png  

That's what friends mates are for, right?

• Slave to Darkness and RipOffProductions like this

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

HvitrValdyr

HvitrValdyr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 243 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Now remember that the Necromunda models are also slightly bigger than the (quite old) Ork Boy. In 40k, vehicles are undersized compared to the other models, but 1:25 scale car models would realistically not be too out of scale from the 28mm scale models that Necromunda are.

I dunno, bruv, 1:35 military figures are even bigger than ogryns. 

Im0wwiO.png

Also, if an average size person was standing next to a 1958 Plymouth Fury they would be taller than the car. The ork is not, and is on a base.
  • RipOffProductions likes this
gallery_48988_6285_4875.png
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
-Benjamin Franklin

Truescale Wolves WIP
http://www.bolterand...e-space-wolves/

Cognative

Cognative

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 279 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar
Bounty Hunter Complete

SNySEVw.jpg

Grapnel, Needle Pistol, Chainsword, Smoke Grenades, infasight.

Gunna need to out together an ammojack next, just got one for my campaign. I'll gather some bits and post a pic. Still working on this guys lore, but he's definitely ex-guard based on his aesthetics
  • Brother Chaplain Kage, Darnok and HvitrValdyr like this

gallery_38474_6916_12161.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: necromunda, conversion, challenge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users