Opinions on the Grey knights?

Why Grey Knights are good? They aren't. Unfortunately. I think they are the absolute bottom tier army (though the tiers are much closer powerlevel wise than it used to be last edition).

Lean into the few power units that GKs have. Have at least two Grandmasters in Nemesis Dreadknights. Apothecaries make great mini characters on a budget. The Supremegrandmaster is good. Still to power armored guys for troops because they’re cheap(ish). One dreadnought (for astral aiming through terrain) is sensible.

Personally, I like interceptors and would use three squads of them if I played GKs.

Almost everything GK are good at are done better by other armies. But if you ask me:

1) Bolter Drill. I really enjoy throwing in 20 from every single unit. With Bolter Discipline it is even more fun. Back in the days I actually drilled eldar hemlock to death. In a game, where everything wounds everything, massed fire is a thing.

2) Gate of Infinity. Teleporting every turn around the field is critical for objective games. Or just bringing unit in firing position. Or pulling out hurt warlord. Lots of utility.

3) Smite. One mortal wound may seem not much, but when you have 5-7 per turn, they will easily stack.

4) Denies. You will have a deny attempt almost to every single opponet's spell.

5) +1 to cast and deny.