Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Gods walk again

Adeptus Titanicus Legio Fureans WIP

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,060 posts
  • Faction: All of them?

Ferrus Manus in the back there?

TheDreadfulSagittary

TheDreadfulSagittary

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 161 posts
  • Faction: IH, SoH, IK

Ferrus Manus in the back there?

Yes. The Headless Hammerer Holds His ground laugh.png 
My second love-project is the Horus Heresy, and I have an Irond Hands and a Sons of Horus force at hand. 

And I just noticed, that there is a missing melta-arm from the Reaver. Fortunately I found it laying in the pond of armor plates smile.png

I used to be a regular Space Marine, just like you. - but then I took the Horus Heresy in the knee...

TheDreadfulSagittary

TheDreadfulSagittary

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 161 posts
  • Faction: IH, SoH, IK

Oh, that was a very long absence. In the last three months I was either sick or was working... Not the best winter of my life, may I say... And because of that I had little time to spend on my beloved titans. The last bunch got primed back in November. Then I started working on my first loyalist Reaver, but as my freetime melted away I had to put him aside. 

Since the release of the Sisters I finally managed to scrape together some hobby time, and while I was building my first Sororitas Squad I managed to finish the Reaver too. Here it is:

Reaver 1

After he was complete I had some second thoughts about the project. Sure, the painting could have been done better... painting white was really a pain, and going time to time back to fix the mistakes wasn't really inspiring. But at the end I realized, that now I have yet another black armoured miniature! And that was the moment I lost heart in the whole project. I have a very sizeable Heresy Iron Hands army, with lots of black armour, and although I love them, and they really look nice I just don't want to do another army, that is mostly black...

Yes, I know I still have the Fureans, but in my heart I'm a loyalist player (will always be), and now I'm really sad because of the early mistake I made with this Reaver. And also painting yellow (with a brush) is really-really hard biggrin.png

Now I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm currently looking for a new scheme for the next Titans (I still have an unbuild Warlord, two Reavers and two Warhounds for the loyalist cause). I have ordered the Shadow & Iron book also, maybe there I will find some redemption...

• Interrogator Stobz likes this

I used to be a regular Space Marine, just like you. - but then I took the Horus Heresy in the knee...

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 385 posts

The great thing about AT18 is the huge variety of color schemes in the Legios - and also within each Legio.

I'm sure you'll find (or create) something that gets your creative juices flowing again!

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,981 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes, Guard, IK

The great thing about AT18 is the huge variety of color schemes in the Legios - and also within each Legio.

I'm sure you'll find (or create) something that gets your creative juices flowing again!

Sure! traitors have black on yellow, yellow on black, black on red, black with red trim...

• schoon likes this

Sense%2Bt%C3%ADtol%2B(2).pngUntitled-1.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_03.gifL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_48988_15465_10777.pnggallery_48988_15151_1303.pngZg0FFzL.jpggallery_48988_16053_12222.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, Legio Fureans, WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users