Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Gods walk again

Adeptus Titanicus Legio Fureans WIP

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 713 posts

Still not sure which Titan Legion to choose, there are just to many nice choices :D

Of course now you don't need to choose - you can create your own!

TheDreadfulSagittary

TheDreadfulSagittary

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 218 posts
  • Faction: IH, SoH, IK

Still not sure which Titan Legion to choose, there are just to many nice choices biggrin.png

Of course now you don't need to choose - you can create your own!

Yeah, it would be an option... maybe. 

I fell in love with everything titan-related with Mechanicum from McNeill. I've read it four of five times already, and I love the Stormlords... But then there are the Atarus, Defensor, Lysanda... all of them have such a nice background (and paint scheme) it is really hard to make a choice. And for me lore is above all smile.png  

I used to be a regular Space Marine, just like you. - but then I took the Horus Heresy in the knee...

TheDreadfulSagittary

TheDreadfulSagittary

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 218 posts
  • Faction: IH, SoH, IK

Two days work on the table:

20200818 165640

I keep the armour plates separate for painting purposes, and I'm still not fully sure on the weapon loadouts for the Reavers. I'm a bit tired after the first one, as I built it really-really carefully, because all of the advices from other, more experienced hobbyists. Building the Warhounds and the Warlord were really fun, but I have some experience with them already. 

Two Reavers still on the sprues, but I think I will have them ready for the weekend. 

I used to be a regular Space Marine, just like you. - but then I took the Horus Heresy in the knee...

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 713 posts

You've got the Reaver's feet right, so you're ahead of the game! ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, Legio Fureans, WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users