Still not sure which Titan Legion to choose, there are just to many nice choices :biggrin.:

Of course now you don't need to choose - you can create your own!

Yeah, it would be an option... maybe. 

I fell in love with everything titan-related with Mechanicum from McNeill. I've read it four of five times already, and I love the Stormlords... But then there are the Atarus, Defensor, Lysanda... all of them have such a nice background (and paint scheme) it is really hard to make a choice. And for me lore is above all :smile.:  

Two days work on the table:

20200818 165640

I keep the armour plates separate for painting purposes, and I'm still not fully sure on the weapon loadouts for the Reavers. I'm a bit tired after the first one, as I built it really-really carefully, because all of the advices from other, more experienced hobbyists. Building the Warhounds and the Warlord were really fun, but I have some experience with them already. 

Two Reavers still on the sprues, but I think I will have them ready for the weekend. 

• 5 months later...

Soooo, I had to dig out my little plog here, because in the last months nearly nothing happened, what would be worth mentioning. I actually assembled the new Titans (for probably Crutius), and I painted the Reaver skeletons, but then Covid hit again in autumn, and all my enthusiasm was burned away. 

In December I actually ordered a Nemesis Warbringer for my Fureans, but it was caught by the Administratum (customs office), and it is still somewhere in the limbo... which broke my recurring interest in the game a bit. 

But now I made an oath that I will keep going on with the project no matter the odds. With the Nemesis approaching around the corner my Fureans will get some reinforcements. 

The loyalists have right now 3 Reavers, 2 Warhounds and a Warlord. What would you suggest as an addition to the Maniple? Another Warlord, or a Psy-Titan. Or maybe something smaller?

And I would like to have some Knight support, but I don't think that I will go with a full Household. Right now I have 4 Cerastus Lancers... are they enough? 

Nice to see you posting again.

In terms of additions to the Maniple, what points level(s) do you anticipate playing at (when gaming is an option again)? Right now, you can do a full Axiom maniple with the third Reaver in support (or possibly some other combination to get two demi-maniples.

Seems like it will be enough for all but the largest games.

Dallo

You can get anything you like from here really. A second warlord might open up some fun options, like the excellent Regia maniple, and would be an opportunity to get more guns (plasma or volcano, depending what you don’t have).

Edit: and welcome back!

Edited by Mandragola

Thank for the re-welcoming posts!  :blush.:  I hope that I can give some updates now and then about my progress in this new (and hopefully better) year! 

Nice to see you posting again.

In terms of additions to the Maniple, what points level(s) do you anticipate playing at (when gaming is an option again)? Right now, you can do a full Axiom maniple with the third Reaver in support (or possibly some other combination to get two demi-maniples.

Seems like it will be enough for all but the largest games.

Dallo

I'm aiming currently for the 2000 point line, but I would like to have some more options for my loyalists, to try different builds. Unfortunately money always sets up a barrier, but I think I could manage to get one or two additional kits for them. 
(I'm also considering an allied demi-maniple with red armour plates :biggrin.:)

You can get anything you like from here really. A second warlord might open up some fun options, like the excellent Regia maniple, and would be an opportunity to get more guns (plasma or volcano, depending what you don’t have).

Edit: and welcome back!

My Warlord has one plasma and one volcano cannon right now. It seems like an ideal combination (bar the Forge World options...). Is one Warlord in bigger clashes (around 2000 points) enough? 

Psi titan is just too good

I love the model! It is a really intimidating presence, and has some nice rules to shake up the game... The only thing is, that it is damn expensive :teehee:

What about Knight support? Do you use them to round up your points? And if so, how many would you field?