Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forge World Model assembly - best and worst

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

mughi3

mughi3

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,282 posts
  • Faction: panzer brigade

The Warhound titan is a pig to build. Mine is still only half assembled, you have to cut the two-part pistons to size depending on the pose, it's a lot more tedious than it needs to be.

blissful this is why I bought the one made by dream forge-plastic w/screws in the joints fully posable and 1/4 the cost for a similar sized model.

Better yet play 40K in epic scale and use titanicus models. msn-wink.gif

The only problem I ever had with contemptors was in pre-assembly when I was trying to get the pose I wanted with the hips and legs, and it was a nightmare trying to hold it all together, even with blue tac. Once I started gluing, it was fine.

Rare earth magnets are the key. magnetize the joints and you have poses for days.
"life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men"

"Heresy begets retribution."
"Retribution begets reloading."

M.ilitary U.tility G.enetic H.igher I.ntelligence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users