Custodes don't age in presence of the Emperor! Valdor?!

More info about Longinus please

He's the Custodian who brought Alicia Dominica to see the Emperor during the Reign of Blood, and has been keeping an eye on the Ecclesiarchy ever since.

From memory, it's mentioned that he's served 3(?) terms with the companions.

Edited by Darkwrath121

=][=

Before we sidetrack too far don't forget the follow Rules

No off topic discussions

We're here to discuss the hobby, not politics, nationalism, religion, sexuality or moral/ethical debates (or cars, or sports, or the latest movie, etc.).

=][=

Edited by duz_

Just my 2 cents, but look at how long Dante has supposedly been the Blood Angels' chapter master(1100 years). Estimated to be 1500+, and he doesn't seem to be slowing down. I think the whole them going off like a retired judge (Dredd universe) was meant to highlight their high standards. As if they notice not all of their rounds land completely inside the 10 ring for 100 meters, or they slice a fly in half instead of just cutting off the wings.

Just my 2 cents, but look at how long Dante has supposedly been the Blood Angels' chapter master(1100 years). Estimated to be 1500+, and he doesn't seem to be slowing down. I think the whole them going off like a retired judge (Dredd universe) was meant to highlight their high standards. As if they notice not all of their rounds land completely inside the 10 ring for 100 meters, or they slice a fly in half instead of just cutting off the wings.

That was the impression I got as well. That and it means that GW doesn't have to answer the ol' "But, seriously, just how long can the Custodians live?" question. We don't know because they all leave.