Tournament-style infantry skirmish w/o Kill Team I did

I was bored and had just finished painting my first Custodian, so I had a thought. Maybe I could do a little 60-point fast and loose skirmish tournament with the Custodian and equivalent points of a couple different factions I have? So I did. Note: if I owned Kill Team and Elites, I'd have used those rules instead.

The rules were:

No faction's point value (in 40k points) can be greater than 60 points.

All factions' options, wargear and points must be drawn from their respective Codex.

Teams would start 12" apart and roll off for the first turn.

Teams would universally target any "sergeant" model first, followed by heavy firepower of any type.

Teams endeavor to play to their strengths. Custodian tries to get into melee, Primaris does the same, Thousand Sons hang back and shoot mind bullets while trying to gun down their target, etc.

When all models on a given team are destroyed for any reason, that team has lost and is disqualified.

The teams were:

Adeptus Custodes: 1x Custodian Guard w/Storm Shield, Sentinel Blade, Misericordia

Blood Angels Firstborn: 3x Tactical Marines w/Boltguns, 1x Tactical Sergeant w/Boltgun

Blood Angels Primaris: 2x Primaris Intercessors w/Bolt Rifles, 1x Primaris Intercessor Sergeant w/Bolt Rifle, Chainsword

Death Guard: 1x Plague Champion w/Plasma Gun, Power Fist, 1x Poxwalker

Adeptus Mechanicus: 1x Ranger Alpha w/Taser Goad, Arc Pistol, 1x Ranger Alpha w/Power Sword, Radium Pistol, 1x Skitarii Ranger w/Galvanic Rifle, 1x Skitarii Ranger w/Plasma Caliver

Thousand Sons: 1x Aspiring Sorcerer w/Force Staff, Warpflame Pistol, 1x Rubric Marine w/Inferno Boltgun, 1x Chaos Cultist w/Autogun

The first match was between the Thousand Sons and the Firstborn. The Thousand Sons utterly destroyed the Firstborn, and didn't take a single casualty; the Firstborn had the first turn and I even forgot the Thousand Sons' Psyker phase the first round.

Second match was AdMech and Death Guard. I decided the Death Guard would get their Poxwalkers' special "I make more of me when I kill infantry" thing, and it actually came into play. However, the Plague Champion overcharged to take out one of the Alphas, and nuked himself right there after the AdMech took out the Poxwalkers.

Third match was Custodes and Primaris. The Custodian utterly stomped the Primaris, due to how much better in melee he is than my Blood Angels.

Fourth match was between Thousand Sons and the Custodian. First turn, the Sorcerer smites the Custodian, I roll the damage (comes up 3 wounds) and roll the Custodian's special anti-Psyker feel no pain. He fails all three and drops right there.

Then it was just AdMech and Thousand Sons. Thousand Sons lost spectacularly after taking out full half the AdMech in question.