Vulgrar Thrice-Cursed alternative use

Trench

I recently purchased the Vulgrar model from a bits site as thought he would be perfect to be a Daemon Prince to lead my daemon engine formation but then the model turned up and he is barely bigger then a Blightlord model so I assume too small to be a DP?

Other then just using the model as Vulgrar, which I am not keen super keen on, any suggestions of what I could put the model to good use as?

I recently purchased the Vulgrar model from a bits site as thought he would be perfect to be a Daemon Prince to lead my daemon engine formation but then the model turned up and he is barely bigger then a Blightlord model so I assume too small to be a DP?

Other then just using the model as Vulgrar, which I am not keen super keen on, any suggestions of what I could put the model to good use as?

Chaos Spawn maybe?

Spawn is a good idea but I already have the set of three old FW Plague Ogryns that I plan to use as Spawn.

The enhanced base and giving him wings could work if I can find the right bits, as conversion work is not my strongest hobby skill, I would probably try to give him some kind of mechanical wings though to fit the image I had of him as the daemon enhanced builder of my many daemon engines. 

I appreciate the suggestions. 

I was planning to have a large unit of cultists as part of the daemon engine list to represent his servants/slaves who help him build all the engines, I could just stick him in that unit as filler representing three cultists, I only play casually so doubt anyone would take issue with it. 

Edited by Trench

No picture sorry but his chin is about level with the top of the head on a plague marine or blightlord, unconverted he could probably be used to represent  possessed or spawn as sadly he is a lot smaller then I thought when buying him originally to be a Daemon Prince.

I have decided since I already have two Daemon Prince models and that he can just about fit on the smallest base size to make him a fun addition to my planned horde unit of cultists themed on being the workforce from a plague factory. 

I imagine him as the kind of overseer of the factory or the one who does all the heavy lifting when making the Daemon Engines. 

Edited by Trench