Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am destruction incarnate! - Daemon Prince Traditorio

Khorne Daemon Prince Chaos Space Marines Chaos Daemons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 613 posts

Daemon Prince Traditorio is the former Captain of the Sixth Company of the Crimson Knights. Now he's a big Daemon.

med_gallery_137555_15724_1010544.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15724_117506.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15724_1273290.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15724_1109717.jpg

C&C welcome, sorry for the tresh photography.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

dice4thedicegod

dice4thedicegod

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 289 posts
Nice! Is he one of the old Diaz metal sculpts?
  • Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,421 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.
Old school, nice one.
  • Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 613 posts

He's an old metal Daemon Prince, yeah. I picked him up because Dawn of War is what got me into this hobby. Also because, frankly, the modern Daemon Prince sculpt is lacking in relation to 40k.

• Brother Eleysium likes this

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Khorne, Daemon Prince, Chaos Space Marines, Chaos Daemons

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users