Warbringer

Looks fantastic. Especially that face.

Thanks I put a fair amount of effort into faces of late and really feel i've managed to up my Game.

Good to see the lad completed! He's looking great.

Thanks! I'm glad hes done too, I actually have very few orks left to do from my planned stuff, Meganobs, 5 Kommando's, Barricades and a Trukk Conversion.

• 8 months later...

Been a while since I've had done any works on the Orks so have been building some more Kommando's and decided I'd finish with 20 Kommando's and a new Warboss.

Decided to do a conversion of a Blood Axe Boss Negotiating with the Guard/PDF force who have hired his kommando krew.

Bloodaxe warboss

Bloodaxe warboss 2

Bloodaxe warboss 3

• 2 weeks later...

See here... I did ask earlier for a signed Picture of your army didn't i ?!?... :tongue.: ....:laugh.:

Well done Bud, I think that is just about the ultimate dream most of us have with our armies! Congratulations aplenty to You!!

and fancy that your models are there right up until my Birthday :wink.:

Cheers & a Hearty Well Done! ,

Mithril

See here... I did ask earlier for a signed Picture of your army didn't i ?!?... :tongue.: ....:laugh.:

Well done Bud, I think that is just about the ultimate dream most of us have with our armies! Congratulations aplenty to You!!

and fancy that your models are there right up until my Birthday :wink.:

Cheers & a Hearty Well Done! ,

Mithril

You did indeed - i always thought you were joking! I wonder what the cost is to send it to Aus....

I could get you a white dwarf and post it over.

Pretty chuffed to see this in the email from GW yesterday about events - off to see my army in the exhibition in a couple of weeks too!
gallery_59829_15727_57555.jpg

I got the latest WD yesterday and when I saw your army I thought. "Hang on, I know this one!" Congratulations on getting featured in WD and that you found a way to paint to alleviate your carpal tunnel.

Pretty chuffed to see this in the email from GW yesterday about events - off to see my army in the exhibition in a couple of weeks too!
gallery_59829_15727_57555.jpg

I got the latest WD yesterday and when I saw your army I thought. "Hang on, I know this one!" Congratulations on getting featured in WD and that you found a way to paint to alleviate your carpal tunnel.

Thanks mate its a dream come true, seeing them on display in the exhibition was amazing also.

Snik Fury is Done :smile.:

That's a fantastic model, and possibly the most decorated stikkbom I've ever seen. Brilliant!

Thanks! They are his favourite stikkbombs! He threw them at a guardsman and broke their arm one and it was ded funny - didn't explode so he got one of the grot to make it yellow in the expectation it will work next time.

IF he had pulled the pin first it would have worked anyway.

The Red on is the fastest fuse stikkbomb fora quick bang :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...