Today in Titanicus I...

Has anyone looked at using Deredeo missile pods as alternative apocalypse missile launchers on a warlord? These ones:

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Deredeo-Dreadnought-Aiolos-Missile-Launcher

I reckon they would look pretty beefy :biggrin.:

If you trim off anything that denotes scale maybe but make sure you've got clearance left and right.  It's only a few mm clearance between the mount and the shield generators.  I will be experimenting with the large cylindrical launchers from the Valkyrie kit. 

What are you all using to scrub your FW resin? It’s been ages since I’ve done resin and I soaked them overnight in dish soap, just wondering if there’s something better now.

I soak them overnight in decorator's sugar soap.

I've never heard of that. 

What are you all using to scrub your FW resin? It’s been ages since I’ve done resin and I soaked them overnight in dish soap, just wondering if there’s something better now.

I soak them overnight in decorator's sugar soap.

I've never heard of that.

In not sure what it's called in the states normally, but this place sells it; https://frenchicusa.com/products/frenchic-sugar-soap

As a non-corrosive degreaser it's pretty hard to beat, removes forgeworld mould release completely.

No need to soak em more than a few minutes even, ive built hundreds of FW things over the years just giving em a swift bath and a scrub with regular soap and hot water. Only ever had problems with a Tigershark and that kit was cursed! :D 

Powerfist, plasma, and dual laserblasters are magnetized and ready for priming, cleaning up my first two Coronuses (Coroni?) for priming too. It’s below freezing right now so I’m going to need a really sunny day in at least the 50s to get them sprayed. I’ll have them at my office with a couple of rattle cans for an opportune moment this week.

I have such miniature ADD that I have so many projects up in the air it looks like I missed my decent spraying window. I didn’t finish any of the bloodbowl stuff I meant to, never finished up enough Genestealer cultists to spray, and never finished my Acastus knights nor my psy-titan. Really disappointing, instead I’ve got a mishmash of semi assembled and partially primed models, not enough to paint over the winter. :(

Powerfist, plasma, and dual laserblasters are magnetized and ready for priming, cleaning up my first two Coronuses (Coroni?) for priming too. It’s below freezing right now so I’m going to need a really sunny day in at least the 50s to get them sprayed. I’ll have them at my office with a couple of rattle cans for an opportune moment this week.

I have such miniature ADD that I have so many projects up in the air it looks like I missed my decent spraying window. I didn’t finish any of the bloodbowl stuff I meant to, never finished up enough Genestealer cultists to spray, and never finished my Acastus knights nor my psy-titan. Really disappointing, instead I’ve got a mishmash of semi assembled and partially primed models, not enough to paint over the winter. :sad.:

How can you manage so many projects at once?? :ohmy.: I'm struggling to keep the pace with my Titanicus and Horus Heresy (my main projects), while I want so badly a 40k army... but money and time is against it... :sad.:

But back to the topic: Today in Adeptus Titanicus I primed most of my new Knights and Titans. I ran out of black primer, so the Acastus Knights aren't complete :sad.: :sad.: 

Do you know which Knight Household is allied with Legio Crucius?

Can't you just stick a cardboard box in the bath and spray indoors? That's what me and my wife do if the weather's not conducive to spraying.

TIAT I'm painting the first layer of bone on the second maniple of Legio Brythonia.

Dragonlover

Yeah, we use the bathroom cause it has decent ventilation and if needed you can open the window. It's also the furthest from the living room so the fume smell doesn't interfere. We don't do it when it's an intensive session, but for a couple of bits it's fine.

Dragonlover