Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today in Titanicus I...

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

wildweasel

wildweasel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,493 posts
It’s not a colorshift paint (well turbo-shift now that GSW has their trademark), but Turbo Dork’s colored metallics are *super* vibrant. Check out their website and they show each color over a Dreadball figure and plastic spoon.

https://turbodork.com/

ETA: That said, Emerald Nightmare and some clever use of Nuln Oil Gloss could make for some neat effects.

Edited by wildweasel, Yesterday, 11:20 PM.

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,053 posts
  • Faction: All of them?

Certainly looks colorshifting from green to black, the Blue Raspberry goes blue to purple but I'll need to mess with them.  I'll need some gloss black primer from the look of this. 

wildweasel

wildweasel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,493 posts
Their shifting paints are specifically branded as such, the greater part of their line are single color (but still super saturated metallics).

You can also just prime with a standard black and apply a gloss varnish over that. Note that some of their colors are designed to go over white instead.

Fajita Fan

Fajita Fan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,053 posts
  • Faction: All of them?

Yeah, I'll need to test some before applying it to my titan. I'm off tomorrow so I plan to make some progress.

wildweasel

wildweasel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,493 posts
TITA I built the first Reaver from our first starter. Getting the upper arms to line up right after magnetizing is a right pain.
  • LetsYouDown likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users