Today in Titanicus I...

Have a good game. I think my money would be on the warlord and warhounds, as bellicosas are very good at killing knights, but you can never be too sure.

A couple of warp missiles have arrived. I don't really like them in game, but I guess it's hard to find a warpon more thematically-appropriate for my warp runners.

Today in Titanicus I ran three Warlord v Warlord demo games, and a good time was had by all. I'm hoping to upgrade to playing multiple guys a side soon, and possibly also using the full maniple/Legio rules too.

Dragonlover

I really love that look!

Random thought of the day: I once saw a Legio Metallica force with all its Titans named after Latin translations of Metallica songs. Someone should do the same for Legio Sepultura!

I started doing that in my build thread last year, first page. I had really wanted to do Metalica for just that reason.

I really love that look!

Random thought of the day: I once saw a Legio Metallica force with all its Titans named after Latin translations of Metallica songs. Someone should do the same for Legio Sepultura!

I started doing that in my build thread last year, first page. I had really wanted to do Metalica for just that reason.

Great minds think alike! Legio Pantera could also rule! "Foribus Cimiterii", "Populum Iusto", "Ambulate", etc.

Shouldn’t Legio Megadeth be their traitor faction?

Haha, maybe! Trouble with Megadeth is that the name on its own doesn't really sound Gothic, and Mega Mortus just sounds a bit lame. :tongue.:

Slayer could crudely be translated into Legio Interfectorem, but we already have the Traitor Legion Interfector. I guess that one could have Titans with such names as "Angelus Mortis", "Regnabit in Sanguinem", "Bellum Adiutorium", or "Tacet Clamor".

Haha, maybe! Trouble with Megadeth is that the name on its own doesn't really sound Gothic, and Mega Mortus just sounds a bit lame. :tongue.:

Slayer could crudely be translated into Legio Interfectorem, but we already have the Traitor Legion Interfector. I guess that one could have Titans with such names as "Angelus Mortis", "Regnabit in Sanguinem", "Bellum Adiutorium", or "Tacet Clamor".

Angelus Mortem? 

I would pay any amount of money for Hetfield, Mustaine, and Araya to see this discussion.  :D

Today in Titanicus I finished painting my Cerastus Knight Banner for House Makabius! I will upload pictures tomorrow. 
Now I need to figure out what to order next: a box of the Acastus Knights for the glory of the House, or a second Warlord for Legio Fureans. Both would be a tempting choice.

TIAT I finished building my scenery and got it undercoated. Going to keep the paint job simple.

My FLGS campaign starts proper on Thursday. Very excited! You get points for bringing scenery to games ( store doesn’t have much AT scale scenery and the 40k stuff can be a bit big) as well as other hobby stuff. Since I’ll get zero points for winning games, I thought I best make an effort elsewhere!

Angelus Mortem?

I would pay any amount of money for Hetfield, Mustaine, and Araya to see this discussion. :D

Now that Araya is retiring he could spend his free time playing Titanicus!