Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lord Druganin, Reaver-Advisor to Traditorio

World Eaters Khorne Chaos Lord Khorne Berzerkers Jump Pack Chaos Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 613 posts

= PERSONAL LOG: FABRICATOR-GENERAL ZEPHANIAH ADRIYEN, FORGE WORLD RAGNARUS =

= ON THE SUBJECT OF LORD DRUGANIN, FORMER WORLD EATER =

= BEGIN LOG =

It is to be warned that the Bloodied Sons - the name of the former Sixth Company of the Crimson Knights currently staging assaults against the outer rim of the Ragnarus system - are led by two major individuals: Daemon Prince Traditorio, their Captain, and Lord Druganin, a member of the World Eaters who has sworn himself to Traditorio. The two are inseparable, as they complement each other's combat roles; Traditorio is a duelist by nature, whereas Druganin has a strong affinity for the slaying of great swathes of enemy forces.

Druganin has a stolen and modified Shuriken Catapult belonging to Craftworld Iamfeth, a local Craftworld featuring an inordinate number of Wraith constructs; they do, however, keep a Guardian militia, which is where Druganin "acquired" the weapon from. He also wields a venerable chainaxe, which has been wielded by him since the days of the Horus Heresy.

Druganin uses a set of powered armor in pre-Heresy World Eaters colors, with parts taken from multiple marks of armor, including pauldrons from a set of Mk. IV armor, greaves from a set of Mk. VI armor, no gauntlets (he prefers leather gloves) and a helm style utilized by World Eaters Veterans during the Heresy. Finally, he wears a jump pack of a more recent design, stolen from a Crimson Knights Vanguard Veteran Sergeant.

If encountered on the battlefield, Druganin is to be targeted above all but Traditorio himself, as he is highly dangerous of a foe.

= END LOG =

med_gallery_137555_15684_30763.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15684_849166.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15684_197736.jpg

med_gallery_137555_15684_535125.jpg

I think I actually got some decent pictures for once. Anyway...

This was my first time designing a model to run a weapon fully counts-as - that Shuriken Catapult's a counts-as Combi-Bolter - and my first time designing a base with anything to it other than flat and black. I think he turned out phenomenally, myself.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: World Eaters, Khorne, Chaos Lord, Khorne Berzerkers, Jump Pack, Chaos Space Marines

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users