Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2k Points Knights + IG Filler

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BaronBanana

BaronBanana

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts
So this is based on what I already have as Imperial Guard and the Castellan, and what I plan to buy, the Gallant and Crusader. I really wanted to run Armigers and go pure knights, but the apocalypse box +two knights was like 160 points just short of 2k,thus the filler

++ Super-Heavy Detachment +6CP (Imperium - Imperial Knights) [75 PL, 1,497pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Household Choice: Questor Imperialis
. House Hawkshroud

+ Lord of War +

Knight Castellan [30 PL, 693pts]: Plasma Decimator, Volcano Lance
. One Siegebreaker Cannon and Four Shieldbreaker Missiles: 4x Shieldbreaker Missile, Twin Siegebreaker Cannon

Knight Crusader [25 PL, 452pts]: Heavy Stubber, Thermal Cannon
. Avenger Gatling Cannon w/ Heavy Flamer: Avenger Gatling Cannon, Heavy Flamer

Knight Gallant [20 PL, 352pts]: Character (Knight Lance), Heavy Stubber, Heirloom: Ravager, Reaper Chainsword, Thunderstrike gauntlet, Warlord, Warlord Trait: Landstrider

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [33 PL, 490pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regimental Doctrine: Regiment: Tallarn

+ HQ +

Tank Commander [12 PL, 185pts]: Heavy Bolter, Plasma Cannons, Turret-mounted Executioner Plasma Cannon

Tank Commander [12 PL, 185pts]: Heavy Bolter, Plasma Cannons, Turret-mounted Executioner Plasma Cannon

+ Troops +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 40pts]
. 9x Guardsman
. Sergeant: Laspistol

. 9x Guardsman

. 9x Guardsman

++ Total: [108 PL, 1,987pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe