Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you looking forward to most in the RG supplement?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,095 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and DIY WIP

I'm strongly considering some herohammer.

2 Librarians, 1 jump pack, 1 Phobos.

Shrike and a Phobos Captain.

A jump Chaplain and a Phobos Lieutenant.

Running in a double Battalion.

Sounds cool - how would you use them?

Jump pack Libby is getting the 4+ invuln power and Spectral Blade to be a beatstick character. He's also going to have Armor of Shadows for more durability since he only has 4 wounds.

The Chaplain will likely be the Warlord with Master of the Trifold Path for a second Warlord trait. Likely Swift and Deadly and Imperium's Sword.

Shrike will be going with them, but not as the Warlord. I'm setting it up that way so Shrike grants rerolls and doesn't have to go in first to deny overwatch. Going to run a 10 man Vanguard Veterans squad with twin claws with those 3 so I can use Hanmer of Wrath on something for some mortal wounds.

The Phobos Libby will have Shadowstep and a power to be determined later. He's the utility guy.

The Phobos Captain will be getting Ex Tenebris and babysitting the Eliminators to make sure they don't miss.

The Phobos LT will be deep striking in with a unit of Reivers for late game objectives.
  • Nusquam likes this

thewarriorhunter

thewarriorhunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,266 posts
  • Faction: Spectral Sicarii (RG Succesor)

I've thought of something similar, I lack the jump pack libby but will soon have the chaplain for Draco's HQ painting event.

• Brother Quixote likes this

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,911 posts
  • Faction: Primaris Astartes

Aww Dracos, you're adorable. Your post made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Chew on some stalks Cornhusker :eyeroll: lol
  • Shadow Captain Vyper likes this
gallery_48988_10069_135.pnggallery_48988_15465_853.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users