Wolves 2.0 Speculation

PeteySödes

so this was on the psykic awakening page and we arent on it.

dunno what that means

-----

and GW just removed this image from there site

Nova-Aug29-40k-Race-Icons8rs.jpg

I just saw that and went from 'YUSSSSS' to 'NOOOOOO' to 'Where'd it go?' in the space of four minutes. Maybe it's part of a psychic attack by GDubs to soften us up before the Grey Knight rampage we are about to witness...

Also, just while I'm here, should out veteran intercessors get the wolf guard key word?

Edited by One Two Wolf

Direct copy-paste from the warhammer community page: “Across this epic event, every codex will see expanded rules”

We’ll get stuff. It sounds like every single codex is getting stuff.

Pretty exciting.

As for legends, at least everything is gunna get a point update

That’s not a good thing regarding our Iron Priests and hammers.
We might luck out and still get tempest hammers for 30? New hammers on characters are 40 for everyone? Edited by Triszin

Other than Vigilus where are SW engaged the most in the current lore? Trying to think who we could be lumped in with for for our campaign book (and where)

the last novel i read had us returning from prospero with a ton of 30K era reinforcements

the problem is the 40k game is in the past compared to lore

we can expect Magnus to invade fenris and kick our teeth in soon with the help of the changeling manipulating Dark Angels

*edit i think this was the last warzone update

Edited by TiguriusX

So, who do you think is getting the Primaris treatment?  My money is on Ragnar, Njal, and maybe Krom.  I think GW might move the chapter forward by putting Logan, Harald, and Canis on the back bench.

I have a different opinion, would love to make a push that retires all characters currently availabe in finecast and use the rubicon thing to update their models. There are six left - Ragnar, Arjac, Njal, Harald, Lukas, Canis. Hand waive it and say their Fenrisian physiology ups the rubicon success rate significantly.

If they don't do Ragnar, I'm quitting. His current miniature is 27 years old. Enough is enough. After that. Arjac. He's the Man Mountain. He needs to be HUGE. Bigger than Calgar! Use Primarization to justify that.

After I would really love them to do Harald and Canis. Harald is the Wolf Lord of my own army - I would really love to see him upscaled and given Primaris treatment. They can upscale Icetooth too  at the same time and handwaive it, I don't really care.

Ulrik and Grimnar are old dogs and already have plastic models, i dont really see a pressing need for them to be Primaris. And Krom, while, he was always a stubborn :censored:.

Edited by Wispy

Did they say more miniatures are getting the primaris treatment or is this just speculation? Did they say it was happening with the campaign?

Ragnar is first in line for primaris. I think the reason we got Krom was because it was going to be Ragnar but then they decided to make him primaris.

Just don’t hurt Logan Grimnar. If they kill him off I’ll be inconsolable.

So, who do you think is getting the Primaris treatment?  My money is on Ragnar, Njal, and maybe Krom.  I think GW might move the chapter forward by putting Logan, Harald, and Canis on the back bench.

I have a different opinion, would love to make a push that retires all characters currently availabe in finecast and use the rubicon thing to update their models. There are six left - Ragnar, Arjac, Njal, Harald, Lukas, Canis. Hand waive it and say their Fenrisian physiology ups the rubicon success rate significantly.

If they don't do Ragnar, I'm quitting. His current miniature is 27 years old. Enough is enough. After that. Arjac. He's the Man Mountain. He needs to be HUGE. Bigger than Calgar! Use Primarization to justify that.

After I would really love them to do Harald and Canis. Harald is the Wolf Lord of my own army - I would really love to see him upscaled and given Primaris treatment. They can upscale Icetooth too  at the same time and handwaive it, I don't really care.

Ulrik and Grimnar are old dogs and already have plastic models, i dont really see a pressing need for them to be Primaris. And Krom, while, he was always a stubborn :censored:.

I really hope they don't Primaris Harald and Canis.  I just painted them up this summer and don't want those models to be useless.

If/When they primaris Ragnar, I hope they bring his points down and give him better wargear. 141 for a footslogger with a frost sword is not good enough.

Edited by Iain_Stormeyes

So, who do you think is getting the Primaris treatment? My money is on Ragnar, Njal, and maybe Krom. I think GW might move the chapter forward by putting Logan, Harald, and Canis on the back bench.

After I would really love them to do Harald and Canis. Harald is the Wolf Lord of my own army - I would really love to see him upscaled and given Primaris treatment. They can upscale Icetooth too at the same time and handwaive it, I don't really care.

I really hope they don't Primaris Harald and Canis. I just painted them up this summer and don't want those models to be useless.

If/When they primaris Ragnar, I hope they bring his points down and give him better wargear. 141 for a footslogger with a frost sword is not good enough.

I believe every single primaris so far has been on foot

I seriously doubt they make thunderwolf models before biker models

Even Ko'sarro Khan is on foot. Dumbest thing ever. If I was a White Scars player I’d have been furious.

They better not start messing up our cavalry characters by primarisizing then and putting them on foot.

If they primarisise Njal theyre retconning 2 models/datasheets. Plus I just finished painting my kitbashed version of him!

Ragnar has added benefit for them of selling Fenrisian Wolves to accompany him

I make it 7 + D3 attacks Primaris Ragnar would have if he heroically intervenes!

I disagree,

I think we'll see, in this order

Ragnar

Lukas (now with reiver and bloodclaw and phobos keywords)

Njal

then new guys, id be surprised to see harald or arjac. Canis wont be getting a new model