Pyschic Awakening: Speculation

Triszin

Please use spoiler tags

[ spoiler] content

(Without the space after the first bracket)

Seems interesting -

I don't necessarily know all that much about blood angels, but this dark fragment in Sangui sounds like new lore

The whole angel of darkness/angel of light warp entity thing is new, yeah.

The novel Darkness in the Blood has HUGE implications for the Blood Angels and finally explains what the Sanguinor and Mephiston are.

So there is a picture doing the rounds on Facebook that’s just a couple of legs on rocks being held up by souls...one leg is beast /demon and the other is power armour with writing engraved...

Is this logar...and is this the big tease reveal due over christmas?

Edited by Slasher956

That's a conversion by a former FW studio painter, nothing to do with PA. You can see it is part Lorgar & part Gal Vorbak

Even knowing what to search for I didn't find anything like that via google. Do you have a link?

EDIT: never mind you posted the link. ^^

Edited by sfPanzer

That's a conversion by a former FW studio painter, nothing to do with PA. You can see it is part Lorgar & part Gal Vorbak

Even knowing what to search for I didn't find anything like that via google. Do you have a link?

See above post, the page on Facebook is "Axia Painting Studio" run by an Italian ex-FW studio painter

See above post, the page on Facebook is "Axia Painting Studio" run by an Italian ex-FW studio painter

See above post, I saw your other post with the link already. Looks like we both got terrible timing with our responses. :D

Edited by sfPanzer

So there is a picture doing the rounds on Facebook that’s just a couple of legs on rocks being held up by souls...one leg is beast /demon and the other is power armour with writing engraved...

Is this logar...and is this the big tease reveal due over christmas?

Was it a rumor or confirmed thing to get a reveal over Christmas?

If so it is winter solstice (Dec 22), the Lord of Winter and War comes!!!

In this WC article there is a video about the 4th Psychic Awakening book that states a "full reveal 25th of December".

We'll have to wait and see what they mean by full reveal.

EDIT: Anyone have this year's advent calendar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzdcPL4Xtio

Edited by NTaW

In this WC article there is a video about the 4th Psychic Awakening book that states a "full reveal 25th of December".

We'll have to wait and see what they mean by full reveal.

EDIT: Anyone have this year's advent calendar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzdcPL4Xtio

I hate cliffhanger :(

I could see a primaris dreadknight. Where you just convert a gravis into it

I don't think we will get dread knights anymore. The public appearance of overwhelming disapproval of it is sure to make GW shy away from the design. Plus we already have a walker recon unit.

Honestly I would like to say it's just a primaris x-character or primaris GK. TSons seem to have their lineup filled out and done with. I want to say Primarch but this seems to little for that kind of buildup and adepticon is said to be a big release.

would be neat to get a boxset a la BotP with primaris GK and character. not sure what thousands sons would get new tho. maybe just double up on new grey knights stuff and leave TS as is? are they missing anything? maybe a khenetai swordsmen unit?

would be neat to get a boxset a la BotP with primaris GK and character. not sure what thousands sons would get new tho. maybe just double up on new grey knights stuff and leave TS as is? are they missing anything? maybe a khenetai swordsmen unit?

There is 3 factions in PA4, i don't think the less played one would get a fully dedicated boxset while the two others would get nothing.

I wonder if tsons will get psykic deamon engines

I think we can answer that question with a safe, "No." However more psychic stuff would absolutely be welcome. I'm honestly of the mind that the TS codex is just 1 or 2 design decisions away from being one of the codexes in the current edition. HQs are very strong it can be hoard or elite list. Rubrics are good objective holders. There is just a few things keeping them from being great as a solo codex.

If we get more in line with what Eldar got will be great if its more/less of what CSM got then I fear we will continue to be lack luster. PA in general is opening lists to build which is great regardless of how it goes.

Not to mention it's a perfect time for Forgeworld to release a few datasheets for TS that have been previously only 30k units.

Edited by Raven1

my own heavy tin foil hat expectations.

and I MEAN HEAVY TINFOIL.

like 2% chance of reality.

Beast Ghaz launches right before 8.5 edition releases.

Mega campaign book on Armageddon.

- Beast ghaz is enroute to Armageddon.

- Angron is summoned on the planet, devastate imperial forces.

- Yarrick, is slain by angron

- beast ghaz planet falls and fights angron, beating him down for killing yarrick.

- Yarrick resurrects and is now an imperial saint, to the delightful glee of ghaz.

- another loyal primarch appears (corax or russ)

- results are, beast ghaz steals the planet back, angron is now loose in the materium, imperial guard get a super charged leader, another loyalist is out an about.

other things i would love to happen in 2020

Tau: Kais in a ghostkeel (HQ LoW option, essentially a tau character with primarch stats)

Chaos: Angron arrives

imperium (non marines): sainted characters, Yarrick, Creed, some for sisters.

astartes: another loyalist (corax or russ)

Necron: a big necron character