Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best special weapon for Blightlords?

- - - - - Death Guard Blightlord Terminators

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 613 posts

Okay, so. I own Blightlords. I've been running a squad with a Reaper Autocannon for forever now, but I'm not sure I wanna keep it that way. I still have the Plaguespitter and the Blight Launcher, and I'm considering switching to another one, permanently. Which of the three is better?

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Zombs

Zombs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts
Blightlauncher imo.

Wolf Lord Loki

Wolf Lord Loki

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 767 posts
As much as I want to say plague spewer I think it won't get much use 😔
Its too short ranged and only really deters charges and anything that WANTS to charge a unit of blightlords wouldn't be deterred by it
Battle Tracker for my White Scars (Swindon 2008): Games this year 5 - Wins 2, Losses 2, Draws 1

Opponents:
Grey Knights 0/ 1/ 0 Imperial Guard 1/ 0/ 0
Eldar - 0/ 1/ 0 Crimson Fists 0/ 0/ 1
Tau 1/ 0/ 0

Dallas Drake

Dallas Drake

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,045 posts
In 10 man squads you want 2 Blight launcher & 2 flails. /2 for 5 man squads.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Death Guard, Blightlord Terminators

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users