FW/HH First Among Equals! DA Contemptor and TDA Praetor

With all my concentration on the Dreadnought, I almost forgot to add the Praetor. At first I was disappointed that the Leviathan and PA dude weren't included, now I hope they wait a month or two before release, my funds need a breather.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you brother :lol:

Edited by Gederas

These look really nice, definitely will pick both up eventually (although hard to justify to myself with so much unpainted plastic sitting around). Definitely thinking of using the terminator praetor as my Belial counts-as. And the other praetor (announced but not yet for sale) will make an excellent company champion...

Most painless 100 dollars I ever spent (2x twin las). Deciding on whether to paint it crusade black or deathwing white. Black would make it a true "relic" but making it deathwing would mean the pilot has been accepted into the inner circle. And well enough away for the GT I want to attend.

Thoughts?

Went with the double AC's. Couldn't help it, when I saw the prices of those arms, I went with the things I know I'll love.

I'm a dirty dirty traitor... and even I like the looks of that Praetor. Need to double check what can count as Fallen now...

Buy it, build it, paint it, let if fall on the ground = Tada, Fallen Dark Angels.

Went with the double AC's. Couldn't help it, when I saw the prices of those arms, I went with the things I know I'll love.

I'm a dirty dirty traitor... and even I like the looks of that Praetor. Need to double check what can count as Fallen now...

Buy it, build it, paint it, let if fall on the ground = Tada, Fallen Dark Angels.

But that would ruin it! And just after I painted him in his true colours

• 1 month later...