Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

T'au tokens/markers for Kill Team (WIP)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,496 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
Here is the initial stab at tokens/markers for the Kill Team game. The one thing holding me back right now is that I haven't figured out what graphic(s) to use for the various xenos Commander Aura tokens. The forces of the Imperium use a laurel; the forces of Chaos use a Chaos star stylized as a laurel. If I can't figure out a decent generic graphic to use for all xenos factions/sub-factions, I may have to come up with different graphics for each xenos faction/sub-faction (which will slow me down, but that's okay if it's for the best).

Normally I show a Commander Aura and Psychic Effect token, but lacking the Commander Aura graphic, here's the objective marker:

T'au
tn_gallery_26_15205_110785.png

I imagine there are sub-factions within the T'au for which I can create stylized tokens (similar to those for various Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes), but I'll need some help with the colors/graphics.

Thoughts?

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users