The Contorted Epitome (Box art colours)

Phok Smoulder

I was trying to find the suggested colours for painting this new Slaaneshi piece, as I love the look of it and it's supposed to be good as well in practice. there's a few colours on there I'm not too sure about though (mainly the hair and some of the blues) so I was thinking they probably have some colour names on the back of the box. 

Does anyone have the box please, and if it has the colours listed could you upload a pic for me? it would be amazing if you could as it could help me out a fair bit.

I have some ideas on what I will use to try and replicate it, but actually knowing some of the colours they actually used could help out a fair bit. 

I usually like to tackle things myself anyway and change up the scheme a bit, or just come up with my own. I don't have any other Slaanesh mini's though, so I don't have a warband scheme or anything like that, so I'd just like to try and paint it like the box art I think. I like the colours on there, and if I do decide to get some daemonettes I can paint those in a similar way as well (as I do like to keep my daemons quite uniform tbh

There's a citadel painting app that's supposed to have some of these things, it will at least have the standard 'eavy metal daemonette colours.

I have the booklet.

Hair is khorne red -> nuln oil ->screamer pink -> pink horror which I can tell you is missing a final lighter highlight that the boxart definitely has but that's 'eavy metal for you.

Its kantor blue -> Nuln oil -> Temple Guard blue -> Baharroth blue for the big gem on front.

Liberator gold -> reikland fleshshade (I presume NOT the gloss one) -> auric armour gold -> stormhost silver

Purple robes are naggorth night ->nuln oil -> xereus purple ->dechala lilac

I have managed to scan the booklet page, but am not computer savey enough to edit the .jpg so there is a lot of white space - sorry about that.  In any case, the colours are as detailed above by others, I just thought the photos might also help.

mkcBh2Z.jpg