Interest in Knightfall ... 2021!?

Necro Thread I know, but the question is always important. 

Knightfall 2017 started on 18 August 2017.

Knightfall 2018, started on 4 Septmber 2018, but ended a month later than planned because of the forum outage last October. (How soon you forget those dark times.)

It feels like with drop pods getting a much needed buff, that this may be the year for a return to that, or a similar focus. But I think it may also be worth waiting to see what, if anything, happens to us with Supplements, It may be the case that a good supplement release, followed by a pledge event could do our numbers a big boon?

Thoughts?

Edited by Brother Adelard

Please do not necro a thread that old, as doing so could create confusion for folks seeing it for the first time.

That said, yes I think it is a great time to another Knightfall. I will get with Firepower and the other mods and we will organize something soon.

Me!

If it's transports and units I have one of each New in Box ready to be vowed.

I was planning to submit them to the fists expansion also, and that allows until November which I hope to smash by at least 6 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems we have reached a point in time where there are unlikley to be any massive changes to the BT meta, we know what PA2 contains, we know we don't have any new models in the pipeline, (at least not imminently) So can we plan for a Knightfall?

I think so, let me get with my fellow mods and we'll plan it out. 

I have two Impulsors ready to go and keen to participate!

What I didn’t realise, before I ordered them, was how ugly they are! Completely missed the fact that they were open topped at the back and just assumed the back looked like a smaller Repulsor. Yuck!