Hi everyone

Graceless

Hi everyone

Long-term lurker, first-time poster.

I've just restarted collecting after a long break (by long I mean I stopped in 1997) though I've never stopped buying books - novels and background/lore/rule books.

Anyway, earlier this year I decided to start collecting some marines again. Not got any intention of playing any games with them (yet...?) but just to put together a group of models and paint them. I decided to create my own chapter so am working on an IA too and a bunch of fan-fiction to go with the chapter.

I'm hoping that posting my work on here will a. make it better from feedback/advice/etc and b. encourage me to keep going and complete things.

Thanks

Graceless

(Oh, I'll also update my profile pic from the blank one and put a banner on etc once I work out how. :happy.:)

Edited by Graceless

Hi, Graceless and welcome to posting on the B&C!

To change your picture, in the top left of the screen there should be a small box with your avatar (in this case, the default that you are seeking to change) with your name and then an triangle next to it.  Click on the triangle which brings up a drop down list - click on "My Profile").

Your profile screen should come up.  On the right there should be a large red button saying "Edit my profile".  Click it.

A screen titled "General Account Settings" should come up.  Right at the top below the screen title should be a grey button saying "Change my photo...".  Click it and then choose the options you want from the pop up screen that follows.

Hope that helps!