Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FW pre-orders- Apollus Kage & Krotus Hark. Necromunda dudes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,179 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

https://www.forgewor...rotos-Hark-2019

Edited by Interrogator Stobz, 16 August 2019 - 09:31 AM.

• Magos Takatus and Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra like this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,018 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

Krotus sure has weird place for that knife sheath, would relaly poke into the spine when it´s not in use.

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Quantum

Quantum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,027 posts
  • Faction: Forge World Fermya

Krotus sure has weird place for that knife sheath, would relaly poke into the spine when it´s not in use.

Indeed. And it would be very difficult to draw too.

Hiding his knife behind his back seems very in-character for Hark, but not if he cannot draw it easily. 

"The Nova Terra Interregnum has been remembered unfairly by those few who remember it at all. True, many malcontents, provocateurs and petty lordlings flocked to its banner when it seceded. But its attempts to contain the aggressive expansion of the Ecclesiarchy were born from an honest desire to uphold those values at the hart of the Great Crusade. It is ironic that the last gasp of the Emperor's true vision was finally throttled at the hands of those who fought in His divine name, on the planet that once reminded our Lord of 'Urf, long ago...'"
                        - Archivist & Historian Vedek Parsen, pilloried, emasculated, hung, drawn, crucified, quartered, burnt and disintegrated for heresy extremus. Probably in that order.

gallery_48988_15465_39461.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,179 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

It'll be ok as long as he never puts it away. :evil:

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,091 posts

I was just this morning thinking there weren't enough Bounty Hunter models for Necromunda... rolleyesclean.gif

• Burni likes this

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,895 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion
Some nice minis, thinking how I can wedge them into a 40k army now :)

BCC
BCC's Hobby Guide:
- Be Grim Dark not Grim Derp
- Hobby for 15 minutes a day
- Your miniatures are always the best painted in the room
- Game with your heart and don't care about losing
- Make sure your opponent is having fun 

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,787 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Holy Christ those are cool

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,332 posts

These are Good Minis.

Kage has a nice 'generic cyberpunk loner' look and I can definitely see him being the basis of various Necro/Inq28 conversions. Doesn't look too obviously Goliath.

Hark is great. The original artwork looked cool and this model has come out well. He has a fine Bane kind of style with his mask, his drugs and his intelligence. Probably you could convert something close to him from the plastic Goliaths but it's a very nice pose. The knife sheath is indeed weirdly positioned. Rotating it 90° would solve the problem, I think.

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

Necromanga-1.jpg

Necromanga-2.jpg

Necromanga-3.jpg

Necromanga-4.jpg

Apollus Kage was a member of the Orlock gang the Sump Dogs, but after a failed leadership challenge he decided it was time to go freelance. Krotus Hark, on the other hand, is a former Goliath who was born with that most dangerous of gifts – intelligence.

Having left behind their former House alliances, these two Hired Guns can be taken on by any gang that needs some support to survive the savagery of the underhive. Apollus Kage has also been specially designed so that his head, arms and backpack are compatible with a large proportion of the Necromunda miniatures range should you wish to use them for conversions.

These models are made of resin, and supplied with 1x 25mm Necromunda round base, 1x 32mm Necromunda round base. Rules are supplied in the packaging, making using them in your games easy.

Edited by Tylydox, 16 August 2019 - 11:57 AM.

• Interrogator Stobz likes this

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

The Yak

The Yak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,402 posts
  • Faction: Raptors

I thought it was a poop cup
  • Interrogator Stobz and Oxydo like this

Chaplain Grey Raven

Chaplain Grey Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,051 posts
  • Faction: Consecrators

I love the look of these guys, I'll have to pick these up for my next order.

I thought it was a poop cup

The pinnacle of Goliath Intelligence.

• Interrogator Stobz, The Yak and Majorbookworm like this

gallery_92826_13373_1665.jpggallery_92826_13373_2084.jpggallery_92826_13373_141.jpggallery_48988_15200_2138.pnggallery_48988_15493_11529.pnggallery_69091_12729_1587.gifgallery_48988_15465_13594.pnggallery_92826_13373_2576.gifgallery_92826_13373_495.gifgallery_92826_13373_3441.gifgallery_92826_13373_5704.png

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,657 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
I could see myself using Kage for something and Hark's head would work perfectly for a CSM Lord.

m0nolith

m0nolith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,351 posts
  • Faction: IXth Legion: The Blood Angels

These guys looks pretty cool, have to admit.

Hey question from a guy just starting out Necromunda, is there any reason to use these and other named Bounty Hunters?

It just seems to me that named bounty hunters like these are always way overpriced for what they do and that money would be better spent elsewhere, that is unless you want to use them because they look cool, which to be fair matters the most in the end :D 

gallery_48988_10980_21879.png    gallery_86352_12089_20671.jpg

Instagram gallery_86352_14298_238.jpgm0nolithpainting

OttoVonAwesome

OttoVonAwesome

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 297 posts

These are Good Minis.

Kage has a nice 'generic cyberpunk loner' look and I can definitely see him being the basis of various Necro/Inq28 conversions. Doesn't look too obviously Goliath.

Hark is great. The original artwork looked cool and this model has come out well. He has a fine Bane kind of style with his mask, his drugs and his intelligence. Probably you could convert something close to him from the plastic Goliaths but it's a very nice pose. The knife sheath is indeed weirdly positioned. Rotating it 90° would solve the problem, I think.

It should't be straight up and down like that but all Goliath models have a hook there for thier knives and look great glued on at an angle like the dangly chains imply they should be positioned... So yeah right spot wrong angle.

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,203 posts
Shame that they are sold together, Kage is a fantastic mini for conversions for either a orlock champions/leader (which I want to start soon) or several hanger-ons or bounty hunters. While Krotus is a nice sculpt too, he is a bit too recognizable as a goliath to use as any other thing, so it has not so much appeal, to me at least.

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,091 posts

These guys looks pretty cool, have to admit.

Hey question from a guy just starting out Necromunda, is there any reason to use these and other named Bounty Hunters?

It just seems to me that named bounty hunters like these are always way overpriced for what they do and that money would be better spent elsewhere, that is unless you want to use them because they look cool, which to be fair matters the most in the end biggrin.png

Hired Guns in general are just awful currently. The only way they're really of any use is using the Underdog rules from Perpetual campaigns (In June's WD), playing them as a Venator Gang (Book of Peril) or certain things that can happen in a Rule & Misrule campaign (Book of Judgement). For general use, they're awful, which is why FW aren't getting any of my money until they either a) fix the damn rules or b ) release something that isn't another censored.gif hired gun.

Not that I'm annoyed or anything tongue.png.

Edited by Toxichobbit, 17 August 2019 - 08:03 AM.

• m0nolith likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users