Cognatives Necromunda Adventure

Cognative

Hey all! I've been in a Dominion campaign the past month and figured I should get a play and paint log going. I'm away from my models this weekend but wanted to start this thread to motivate me to keep going.

Finished Gangs

The Rustland Wreckers - House Orlock
AYbtNVh.jpg
Yaktribe Gang List - https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/rustland_skirmishers.61589/

This gang is going through an update, so not all models are correct at this time. Should be up to date soon though.

The Green Knights of Ser Gawain - House Cawdor
rlgc75X.jpg

Yaktribe Gang List - https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/the_green_knights_of_sir_gawain.56559/

Upari and the Slits - House Escher

I GET A LOT OF FLAK FOR THIS GANG NAME. THEY ARE NAMED AFTER A REAL LIFE 70's ALL FEMALE PUNK BAND, ARI UP AND THE SLITS. ITS NOT MEANT TO BE A DEROGATORY TERM.

DKEOmBs.jpg

Yaktribe Gang List - https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/upari_and_the_slits.67310/

Necromunda 26th "Armageddon Boys" - Palatine Enforcers

aZbwgrP.jpg

Yaktribe Gang List - https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/necromunda_26th_armageddon_boys.63036/

WiP Gangs

The Court of the King in Yellow - Genestealer Cult
(Pics to come)

Brutes, Hangerons, Dramatis Persona, and Bounty Hunters

Kal Jericho

M9pFcBf.jpg

Scabs

znfzEVZ.jpg

Ambot Alpha-455

ZJezUbM.jpg

Apollus Kage

hgmKDlc.jpg

Slate Merdena & Macula

0PTGl2I.jpg

Thaetos 23-2, Wyrdlock Bounty Hunter

ZK3Uxl4.jpg

Sump Kroc

Tj7Focs.jpg

Edited by Cognative

The Rustland Wreckers

The Wreckers have been dominating this Dominion campaign so far! A strong start during the occupation phase netted me the Mine Works and plenty of creds, so my first purchase had to be an Ambot to help work my Mines. My Combat Shotgun Champ put in serious work on Zone Mortalis tiles, but I've been pretty disappointed with my heavy stubber champ overall. Autogun Gangers would keep people pinned while my shotgun champ and ganger moved in for devastating template and rapid fire shots.

Over the next 4 games, I picked up the Needleways, Generatorium, Workshop, and Toll Crossing. A free Juve from the starting settlement gets blitzed and a Memorable Death, and immediately replaced with a other free Juve (New Guy Nayfin, immediately replaced with Newer Guy Nayfin)

Between all the creds I've been racking up, I've upgraded all my auto guns to bolt guns with monoscopes, my heavy stubber has a suspensor and monoscope, my combat shotguns have multiple ammo types available, important guys are rocking photosensors and respirators. Oh, and my combat shotty champ has a 2+ front armor save. He's a beast.

We are in our rest week now, and I plan on stealing territory from a Van Saar player next, and putting him in his place (6 feet under).

Actual batreps to come in the future. And some character lore too.

• 4 months later...

Well, I didn't stick to this at all it seems. Here is an updated picture of what I've been working on.

The Rustland Wreckers (Orlock), The Green Knights of Sir Gawain (Cawdor), and Upari and the Slits (Escher).

I'll try to get glam shots of them next time they're on the table. I'm currently working on my Enforcers, 3 models down , 4 to go.

QO4ADIH.jpg

• 1 month later...

Apollus Kage has joined the Rustland Wreckers. Slate Merdena will be following. I'm hoping to get another box of Orlocks and a FW upgrade sprue in the not to distant future to finish my gang up and have all the WYSIWYG options I plan on running in a campaign. I'm also super excited for the House of Iron book and releases, I'll def be revisiting the Wreckers then.

Apollus Kage

YEEx2rv.jpg

KgEovql.jpg

r0K5FZV.jpg

I love him - its like the 80s x-men comics were trapped in a Mad Max movie. :smile.:

My first orlock gang (back in the 90s) was in the same colours, so looking at your minis brings me back to that time.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 3 weeks later...

Updated main post with some newer pictures, added escher, cawdor, enforcer, sumpkroc, wyrdlock, slate.

These close up pictures are showing me all sorts of things I've missed. :wallbash:

Next up on the painting table is Yar Umbra and the Deserter, and my Goliaths, The Necromunda Ire-ish (Get it? Cause Ire can mean anger)

Edited by Cognative

• 3 weeks later...

Yar Umbra looks like a patron of Mos Eisley Cantina, and/or an employee of Jabba the Hutt. Excellent work.

Haha, A friend of mine said he must lead the Tuskan Raiders, so I guess he really feels Star Wars! Thanks!

I really like this. As bright and eye catching as your other gangs are, he really has a nice drab look, without being too drab and murky. He's coming along very nicely!

Thanks! I'm trying to make my gangs very distinct and colorful, while the hired Guns will be more neutral and subdued, so it sounds like I hit the mark!