New Models out next week with Blackstone Fortress Expansion.

The primaris psyker isn't "bad" As a choice goes , if  our unit was the pysker lets say its a servitor brain in a jar , i'd run it just for the deny the power would be gravy ,
most of the blackstone guys aren't really that usable for competitive or even semi competitive play and  lets face it even pick up games have a nasty of habit of being semi competitive people dont typically run :cussty units.

The kroot guy from the first set is actually quit'e a good cheap elite unit that has some mortal wound output  for 30 ish points if i recall correctly 
 I have seen him as a brigade filler for Tau  ,  I'm currently spoiled for choice as to what Dr D  should be supporting in my lists ( yes im adopting this moniker) 
like the internet has deemed CAWL  become Crawl 

Should be be hanging out with my dunecrawler ?  my ironstriders ? , my kataphrons ...  im not running robots this even but if i did he would be an honorary datasmith ;-)
My kingdom to make him a default unit .... 

Edited by synthaside

Ran Dr D this weekend. Kept him close to a front line defensive line of Kataphrons, sniper rangers, and a Dunecrawler. Boyyyyyyyyyyy did he help. Especially the Kataphrons. Tabled a Primaris Crimson fist list. I would like to think he played a decent role. 

How did you feel about him from a points cost/effectiveness standpoint?  Is his support worth the cost, for example?

How did you feel about him from a points cost/effectiveness standpoint?  Is his support worth the cost, for example?

I think he is going to be one of those guys that you either win an engagement with or do not use at all if you roll hot.

Ran Dr D this weekend. Kept him close to a front line defensive line of Kataphrons, sniper rangers, and a Dunecrawler. Boyyyyyyyyyyy did he help. Especially the Kataphrons. Tabled a Primaris Crimson fist list. I would like to think he played a decent role. 

He is worth his points for sure. He is only 20pts more than a Enginseer and fills your HQ tax.