Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Intercessor sergeant weapons list

Space marines Intercessors Thunder Hammers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 334 posts

Reading the new codex, something caught my eye. An Intercessor sergeant may either be equipped with a chainsword or a hand flamer instead of his choice bolt rifle.

If he doesn't have a chainsword, he may additionally take an item from the Intercessor sergeant weapons list.

This list is:

- Chainsword

- power fist

- power sword 

- thunder hammer 

Could this be a weapon in an upgrade kit for the IH or the Sallies perchance? I can't see the RG, or BT having one and the IF and CF are going to have fists aren't they?

Lord Raven19

Lord of Deliverence and Scion of Tallarn; Baron of Krastellan; Champion of Mortarion; Lord under Abaddon.

Victorus aut Mortis

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,551 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
We'll see these in upgrade kits, I'm willing to bet.

Thunder Hammer in the IH or Salamander sprue. Flamer probably in the Sallies one as it's most thematic.
  • Lemondish likes this

-~Ishagu~-

Mandragola

Mandragola

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 476 posts
I think the hand flamer and chainsword guy is a special event mini of some kind. It might not appear in an upgrade set.

I don’t see that as much or a problem. I’m not swapping my bolt rifle for a hand flamer.
  • Lemondish likes this

C+C always welcome on my Titanic Plog. Should also be painting Crimson Fists or something.

gallery_48988_15151_9524.png

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,007 posts
  • Faction: Warhawks (RG Successor)

I've asked the Reliquary if they can make a classic Thunder Hammer with a Raptor head on the head. He seemed confifent of the possibility after finishing some commissions

• mithrilforge and Black Blow Fly like this

gallery_48988_10069_135.png gallery_48988_15465_853.png gallery_48988_15465_8206.png   gallery_7985_14167_10838.jpg

One Two Wolf

One Two Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
Forgive me if I am a mullet here, but the SW FAQ doesn't have a new datasheet for intercessors, so are they not getting the TH option? Help would be much appreciated - I have hammers ready to paint for three squads and am most disappointed, but reading this I now see a glimmer of hope...? Or is it a mirage.

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,381 posts

I think the hand flamer and chainsword guy is a special event mini of some kind. It might not appear in an upgrade set.

I don’t see that as much or a problem. I’m not swapping my bolt rifle for a hand flamer.

If you're thinking of the store birthday sergeant, the model has a chainsword, but no handflamer, so currently there is no "hand flamer and chainsword guy"

Most speculate that an upcoming salamanders upgrade sprue might have a handflamer

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,551 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
If they don't have it now it's very likely they'll get it in the future. I don't see them missing out on options in the Intercessor kit

-~Ishagu~-

Finkmilkana

Finkmilkana

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 459 posts
Currently no, SW don’t get it. Though it’s likely that they will get it with the next codex update at some point.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Space marines, Intercessors, Thunder Hammers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users