Hammer of Sunderance: How do you represent yours?

Rommel44

Hey mates. I usually field a LRBT Tank Commander w/the Hammer of Sunderance from the Vigilus Campaign and while I have been using a standard LRBT atm, I would like to model on to where it stands out more. What are some ideas or things you have done in order to make yours? Atm I am considering a simple thing such as adding a Tank Commander to a LRBT, or even using a Vanquisher Turret to represent the Hammer of Sunderance. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions and thanks again.

Currently I'm using alternatively a very shiny Vanquisher gun or an old Leman Russ chassis, with a smaller turret than the more modern design.

Both make it stand out from my other tanks, either because it looks more imposing or because it actually looks a bit like an old relic in comparison.

I'm using an older Leman Russ chassis with the FW ryza pattern battlecannon.  No chance of confusion with my other tanks haha.

This is a great idea if you have the model/bits :tu: Otherwise I think that putting some fancy pants on it should be plenty; a purity scroll or two and skull/winged etc - could even just be some suitable transfers to spruce it up. A relic weapon is just a fancier version after all ;)

I would very much like 40k rules for a Leman Russ Incinerator... Just saying is all.

It's the Aurox I'm waiting for- guard troops are cheap and our vehicles are bad at shooting on the move so the only kind of transport that makes sense for them (outside of Tallarn lists who negate problem 2) is a cheap metal box that's barely armed. That's the Aurox with any luck.