Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shapeways - (some) Gloriana Battleships for BFG are here!

Battlefleet: Gothic Shapeways

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,399 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
People will complain about everything it seems, even when it's accurate and true to established lore.
  • Slave to Darkness and RikuEru like this

-~Ishagu~-

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,200 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Uh... from what I understand, the classes are less the same STC and more the same weight or size class. Additionally, there are many ships in Legion fleets that predate the Imperium by quite some time.
  • Slave to Darkness, RikuEru and Oxydo like this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,002 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

People will complain about everything it seems, even when it's accurate and true to established lore.

Oh shush you!! :lol:

True though... The more I look at these ships the more I like them, especially the one based on the old Space Fleet artwork. Hell even the Ultramarine ship looks fun to paint. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Battlefleet: Gothic, Shapeways

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users