Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

“Loyalty is it’s own reward”: Shattered Legions

Dark Angels

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheFirstKnight

TheFirstKnight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
  • Faction: 30k Dark Angels
Hello! Currently working on the start of my Heresy-era Shattered Legions project, enjoying the break after a spell painting samurai miniatures! The force will consist of Dark Angels, Iron Hands and White Scars, my 3 favourite Legions.

Want to work on some background for the army, decide upon it's allegiances etc. To start with, here's my Consul, a Rhino and the lovely new Contemptor-Dreadnought.

BlPKSAj.jpg

RFd2KGq.jpg

gKA65np.jpg

HaGmQon.jpg

Si53JiH.jpg

qDEC0Jj.jpg

cGKqVM4.jpg

4uiT9fT.jpg

FBXwjoX.jpg

g5nw4sB.jpg

10HWeML.jpg

eNWcZ8t.jpg

2XupMYp.jpg

2A1cNQQ.jpg

5bMAT3D.jpg

Jq1Sxe1.jpg

HG2sDPF.jpg

uQcXrJm.jpg

Edited by TheFirstKnight, 15 September 2019 - 09:42 AM.

• Marshal Rohr, Captain Semper, Rune Priest Ridcully and 12 others like this

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,690 posts
  • Faction: Warriors of Mayhem/Iron Hands

That Contemptor really is a nice sculpt. The stains and chipping on the armour plates look good on all three models, I like how you've done the Rhino's headlights.

• TheFirstKnight likes this

TheFirstKnight

TheFirstKnight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
  • Faction: 30k Dark Angels

That Contemptor really is a nice sculpt. The stains and chipping on the armour plates look good on all three models, I like how you've done the Rhino's headlights.

Thanks, mate, much appreciated! It’s why I enjoy painting black; I find I can go to town on the weathering side of things without it looking somewhat overdone (a thing I found difficult to balance when I did Death Guard years and years ago).

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16,298 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

Extremely well done. You should be proud. 

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dark Angels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users