When does Battlescribe update ?

The update looked incomplete to me (DCCW points), but it usually takes time to get everything in never mind the many changes present - they're a bunch of volunteers working for nothing in their own time after all.

Questions are much better directed to those responsible for the data lists, as they're the ones with all the answers (also on Discord) :wink:

They’re usually really quick but an update like this new codex normally takes them a couple of releases to get everything done and iron out the bugs.

My update seems to be working fine for codex marines, although I couldn’t swear every points cost is correct but those that might not be will be fixed soon. I’d be really surprised if it isn’t all ironed out by this time next week for any bits they may have missed.

I am keeping an eye on it because the Typhoon point cost is wrong. But I made an excel army list in-case its not ready in time for my next game.

I don't expect volunteers to churn it out super quickly, and even when its 100% done you should reference it against your codex. Some battlescribe-isms can mess you up if you aren't careful.

We're working on it. There is a ton of stuff to update with this release so please be patient. Also please remember that we are all volunteers and do this in our spare time.

Thanks!

You guys are a blessing to the game and community.  Measure twice, cut once Brother ;)

We're working on it. There is a ton of stuff to update with this release so please be patient. Also please remember that we are all volunteers and do this in our spare time.

Thanks!

You guys are a blessing to the game and community.  Measure twice, cut once Brother :wink:

Totally agree. I appreciate all of the work that goes into keeping it updated.