Invictor Tactical Warsuit: Incendium vs Ironhail.

Rommel44

From the Shadowspear Box FAQ:

"Q: If I use the Princeps of Deceit Warlord Trait to redeploy units from my army and those units have an ability that allows them to set up in a different manner (e.g. Concealed Positions and Grav-chute), can those units use their abilities when they redeploy?

A: No. These units must be deployed as described in the Deployment section of the mission you are playing (typically, this means on the battlefield and wholly within your own deployment zone)."

So both the WL trait and the Strat are defensive only. Deploy aggressive and pull back to the line if things don't roll your way.

From the Shadowspear Box FAQ:

"Q: If I use the Princeps of Deceit Warlord Trait to redeploy units from my army and those units have an ability that allows them to set up in a different manner (e.g. Concealed Positions and Grav-chute), can those units use their abilities when they redeploy?

A: No. These units must be deployed as described in the Deployment section of the mission you are playing (typically, this means on the battlefield and wholly within your own deployment zone)."

So both the WL trait and the Strat are defensive only. Deploy aggressive and pull back to the line if things don't roll your way.

Ok great, that clears that one up. You obviously can't use PoD on a warsuit anyway, but the ultramarine strat with the same wording won't work either.

I think PoD is still a great trait. My plan is to have a couple of units each of eliminators and infiltrators, plus some phobos character or other. I'll deploy both pretty aggressively I think, though the eliminators will probably be in my DZ most of the time. If I go first I'll leave the infiltrators alone but can use PoD to move the eliminators for better lines of sight. If going second the infiltrators can bug out.

So the ultramarine strat is very powerful. You can potentially have six units redeploying, if you combine PoD with the strat.

Edited by Mandragola