Making intercessor sergeant individual

MiniB1084

Hello,

I'm starting a imperial fist primaris only force and am planning how I'm going to loadout my intercessor sergeants. I'm planning on bolt rifle, bolt pistol and chainsword. My only issue is that as there is only the one arm with chainsword (BA Upgrade) and 1 bolt pistol with slung bolt rifle arm, how can I make my sergeants not look like carbon copys of each other pose wise? If anyone can give me any advice I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks very much

Do you have the Mark III marines from Burning of Prospero? You can put the stowed chainswords on their waist to represent the chainsword. I did it with both of my Intercessor Sergeants:

7UOXtgE.jpg

YCn1GA6.jpg

JgaG3Ql.jpg

Fi6UiQ2.jpg

Also, Marine hands are cross-compatible with Primaris arms. So if you have spare chainsword hands, you can put them on Intercessor/Hellblaster arms without any issues.

Edited by Gederas

Old marine arms will work on Primaris bodies as well, so if chopping off a chainsword hand on an old marine doesn't work on the limited number of primaris arms available, just go with the whole arm. 

I'm recreating a favorite old sarge as primaris which will definitely make him stand out among the same sgts you see everywhere. 

FM8SdfF.png