Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Make static legs a little more dynamic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

suxdavide

suxdavide

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 93 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard

Has anybody had luck into repositioning bac's legs?

I own a lot of bac power armour and wanted to give my close combat veteran squad a bit more of a dynamic pose.

Any suggestion/tutorial? :)

My Diary: Zero to Hero
30k: Raven Guard - Word Bearers

Pn1EBhF.png

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,729 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
The easy way would be a heat gun. Heat it slowly so that the Leg will not warp and then bend it.

Alternatively you could cut the legs on the joints and behind the knee capS, reposition them with greenstuff and finished.

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeggallery_78117_10471_62812.pnggallery_92945_11930_12458.png

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16,294 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

You can get a lot more movement from some BaC poses by pinning the legs to the base at an angle, then use the basing material to make them look like they are digging in. It also helps static poses to place the arms and legs opposite (Right leg forward, left arm backwards) because this is how the human body looks when it runs at speed. Just doing that little bit with a forward tilt and assault arms can take The standing bolter guy and make him more dynamic than an assault marine. 

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users